10 second Club

Melonpool

Reaction score
Okay, I posted mine. It may be a little off synch-wise, because for some reason, my webcam didn't record the audio so I had to dub it on. Not having a visual/audio synch point was a little tough. :wink:

Still, I recorded it about 15 times before I for this one, which turned out pretty well, all things considered. I still have a looooong way to go, though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9H_x60Hwkc

Steve

Iokitek

Reaction score
hehe :stick_out_tongue: well I think you did a good job Steve. I really like this idea. I'll see what I can do aswell.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Well I just signed up and added my videos. YouTube works so much better than Google Video. I could easily embed them into my blog aswell. And I don't have to wait for days until my video gets reviewed :smile: Great! You'll have to wait for my 10 sec. submission though.

wes

Reaction score
Steve, its freaking sweet, I laughed my head off ok who's next!!
You can do it!!:smile:

Ben thanks for let us use your Site!

Danny it's easy just tape yourself lipsyning to the sond bite set up on Phantoms site and up load it her the link to the sound bite

http://www.puppetminister.com/10sec/audio.html

And try to bring something new to the table!

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'll post another one in a couple of days. I have the clip figured out... I just forgot to record it last night. It'll be a very dramatic clip, however. :wink:

Steve

Melonpool

Reaction score
You did great, Phantom! Add it to the 10 second site. I think it's pretty easy to attach your video to the group site.

Steve

Iokitek

Reaction score
Great job Ben! :smile: Makes me feel like a Salivari among Mozarts though. But I'll do my best.

I just noticed your other videos aswell Steve :smile: I loved the song especially. very well done! so keep practicing.