10 second Club

DannyRWW

Reaction score
MGov said:
When you go to play it on YouTube, as soon as it starts, click pause. Then let the line get all the way to the end and click play. It moves much more smoothly of the whole video has loaded.

I want to do the lip sync but between packing and apartment hunting, haven't had time.

That would make sense...the funny thing is the video I used to test you tube with was about 2 minutes.... so I can see why it would take so long....I'll try a shorter video then...thanks.

wes

Reaction score
Oh by the way Buck, Thanks for posting about the Club on your Blog.

wes

Reaction score
I love when people play on my name!! ihave a cool name!!:smile:

My wife said I should tell you where it came from, it's from the Movie "The Great Race" it's her favorite movie.

By the way we are starting to have two going Now! a new one and the pervouis clip on above mentioned link

I thought that this would be a good clip to see how different puppeteers express anger and excitement through the puppets

*Movie Spollier Below*

The Clip is from when Professor fate Wins the Race, but did not win his way, which is cheating!!

Iokitek

Reaction score
Now I have 2 videos to do :stick_out_tongue: It's harder than I thought actually. Alot harder. So I'm glad the text was posted or else I would get it all wrong.

wes

Reaction score
Doesn't any one want to post any more :cry: Come out and play it's fun! I know some folks out there have a camera and some creativity.

Phantom

Reaction score
Short on time at the present...working on it, but no promise this round.