10 second Club

hennesprod

Reaction score
WOW Wes, way to take the ball and run with it. Great Job! Keep going! I think it would be cool to pinn this thread. What do the moderators think? I think it could develop into something very large and be very helpful to all aspiring and professional puppeteers! Also, the time frame for animators maybe different than for puppeteers. To animate 10 seconds is a lot, but to perform 10 seconds maynot be. Just a thought, but the animators 10 second club posts an audio line for that month and all the animators animate their submissions to that line. I am not saying to do this, but it does have it's advantages.

Here is a link to the animation 10 second club
http://10secondclub.net/current_round_soundfile.php
What do you guys think?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Maybe all the videos can be hosted on YouTube and there can be a 10 second YouTube group so they're all in one place?

Melonpool

Reaction score
Well, I think we ought to post an audio file that we match off of. I just got back from Blockbuster, and apparently, they no longer carry Mary Poppins at this location. I have a friend that owns it, though, so I'll check into it.

Steve

Iokitek

Reaction score
I'm in :smile: sure why not, but I need someone else to give me an audio file though. Maybe put it up for download somewhere.

Phantom

Reaction score
If someone will come up with the MP3 file, I'll host it at puppetminister.com and post a special link (when I figure out how to do all of that). :smile:

wes

Reaction score
hennesprod said:
Just a thought, but the animators 10 second club posts an audio line for that month and all the animators animate their submissions to that line.
Oh thats How it's done!! I understand. I could post on youtube or if some one knows a better way tell i'm open for Ideas! thanks for the response!!

Phantom said:
If someone will come up with the MP3 file, I'll host it at puppetminister.com and post a special link (when I figure out how to do all of that). :smile:
Phatom, i sent a file to your site throu the contact link.
And pardon me for not getting evrything together, in saying this i think we need to make the clips 1 minute or less, it makes it better for puppetry thanks for evry one patients.

Phantom

Reaction score
Wes, I'll let you know when I get it. My web service is "skwewy" right now. I just tried to e-mail someone and after composing this lovely message, it just crapped out.

Iokitek

Reaction score
hmmm I should get one of those portable mp3 players then. I have a headset instead of a fixed microphone. And so the only way I can do it is to listen to the audiofile while lipsyncing to it. And then afterwards add the audiofile to the video in the proper timeframe. But I guess it can still be done that way.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Not quite surehow this works yet (I'll have to reread all the posts here) but I did sign up at you tube in case I decide to participate as I think it is a great idea.