1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Dantecat, Jun 10, 2006.

1. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

Are there any members on here with pretty comprehensive sets?

Seems like we keep running around like crazy people to try and find all of them.

My real hope is that after Ducktales, Chip N' Dale and all of them come out that Disney is willing to tap into the vault on these.
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I hope disney does release this next! I wonder how imprtant is in on their aganda right now, though? But one can hope!

I know that my brother downloaded those episodes on YouTube before they're gone!
  3. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

I already got a copy of "What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up." It's got a Playhouse Disney logo on it, though, but at least it's uncut, too! :)

My favorite part is the ice cream sequence. Baby Animal pulls a lever to make it snow, and a big black cloud appears, generating lightning and thunder and snow, so much snow that it snows them in the ice cream truck! But in reality, the snow is just a white sheet. :halo:
  4. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

How do you DL episodes?

You Tube has come a long way since it first came out. I can't get over how many Real Ghostbuster episodes there are on it right now.

THAT is what needs to be done for Muppet Babies.
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

My brother has a seperate hard drive that can do that.
  6. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah, you better enjoy them before Disney unceremoniously pulls them all off....

or maybe they won't, judging by the fact they don't care what they're doing with the muppet license.
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

You know, it seems likie most of those episodes available were released on video in 1993 and 1994. Am I right?
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know that "Six to Eight Weeks" and "Eight Flags Over the Nuresy" were.
  10. Emeowrald

Emeowrald New Member

Looks like it says "Removed by user".
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Really now? Will, I just went through all of them again and they all work just fine.
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

13. Skye

Skye Active Member

Very cute Valentine's episode! I thought Piggy and Gonzo were so cute with that Cupid thing in the first part. And poor Rowlfie! You had to feel bad for him. But I adored that song he sang near the end, that was gorgeous. Awesome episode, I loved seeing it! Thanks for posting it, William!
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aww, your welcome, Baby!!!:flirt:
  15. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Thank you for posting the valentine eposide that was one of my all time faverites . i am so glad to be able to see it again
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

17. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Thank you for posting that i am so excited to see that those are two of my faverite eposides .
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No problem Muppet Baby! Happy to do it!:D
  19. Skye

Skye Active Member

Ha! I haven't gotten a chance to see the "What I Want To Be When I Grow Up" episode yet, but I love the "Bug Busting" episode!! How awesome and funny! And totally fun to see! Hehe, I thought Gonzo was especially adorable in it. Not to mention Fozzie... "No, Dr. Nitwit's out to lunch!" :D Great episode! Thaaanks for posting about it.
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aww...Your welcome, sweetie!:flirt: I'm so glad you liked it. :excited:

Yeah, I loved the Fozz man's antics on that one, too, and Gonzo was great, too.:)