2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Skye

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Here is the link to the episode "This Little Piggy!" Again, I will remind everybody that the guy who put it up said it will be up for only a short time. So without futher ado.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muppet+babies+This+Little+Pig gy&search=Search
Aww, what an adorable episode! I really liked it, it was so much fun to see them in those different scenarios! And Piggy wanting to be a star was so cute! Hehe, and I loved how they incorporated Michael J. Fox into it... I've always been a big fan of his! Very cute how they did that. :big_grin: And so awesome... thank you for the link, Will! :flirt: Nice that the guy has it up for a little while at least. :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my thank you so much ilikemuppets for putting that eposide on the forum , now that i watch it i saw that and i realized that was the all time faverite eposide of my all time faverite cartoon series .

i just could not remeber the title of it until i started watching the eposide .
The part that made it my all time faverite eposdie is when piggy and kermit are playing like the show i love lucy but they say i love piggy , that is just the best skit ever . i also love when kermit is acting like magum PI that is my dad's all time favetrite show .

Thank you so much william for bringing that to me :smile: such joy

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Your welcome, muppet baby!

Aw, you welcome, to sweetie!!!:flirt: It is a nice thing that he has it up while he does. I'm a big Michael J Fox fan, too by the way!!!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I can't belive that i forgot to put in the last post that i had about micheal J fox being in this little piggy went to hollywood wow that is crazy of me .

i am a big michael j fox fan and also I LOVE FAMILY TIES i am so glad that the dvd sets are out i am going to get it very soon .
i love that show so much .
one of a faverite to watch with my family when it was on tv .:smile: We really loved it so much .

muppet baby

Reaction score
it is a great show, do you remeber alex's sisters boyfriend nick he was so funny . one of my faverite charitor's on family ties .:smile: