2 MB's Episodes on youtube

wiley207

Reaction score
"Water Babies" is up, and that's the reason I made my new signature, a funny line Baby Gonzo says after he mistakens Kermit for a train about to collide into him.

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, I just got a chance to watch "Water Babies." Thank you for the link to it, William!

I loved that line of Gonzo's too, Muppet dude! I also loved another line that Gonzo has in Part 1.. "Fortunately, I learned how to take care of myself in Weirdo Scouts!" Hehe, very adorable. And I loved that song at the end of the first part, too... that was awesome! That whole episode was just so cute and so sweet. I loved it! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
water babies is such a great eposide it is one of my all time faverites can't wait to have it on dvd :smile: :mad:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
There's three episodes I am dieing to see, can't remember the names.

One has Kermit as Indiana Jones and he's flying a plane that has run out of gas and he crashes and ends up battling a spider.

One has the babies losing a roller skate key and having to travel underneath the nursery.

One has the babies destroying piggy's doll house and having to design a new one.

I haven't seen the show in so many years that a lot of the details escape me at this point.

muppet baby

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
There's three episodes I am dieing to see, can't remember the names.

One has Kermit as Indiana Jones and he's flying a plane that has run out of gas and he crashes and ends up battling a spider.

One has the babies losing a roller skate key and having to travel underneath the nursery.

One has the babies destroying piggy's doll house and having to design a new one.

I haven't seen the show in so many years that a lot of the details escape me at this point.

Those are some of my faverates also this is my all time faverite cartoon and i am so glad that you and i have some of faverates of the show in common .

i also love the one that the one where miss piggy got Chicken Poxs and then everyone wanted to tell stories to her i wish that i could remember what those stories where now though and also snow white and the seven muppets .

that one is another all time faverite .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Hehe, I just got a chance to watch "Water Babies." Thank you for the link to it, William!

I loved that line of Gonzo's too, Muppet dude! I also loved another line that Gonzo has in Part 1.. "Fortunately, I learned how to take care of myself in Weirdo Scouts!" Hehe, very adorable. And I loved that song at the end of the first part, too... that was awesome! That whole episode was just so cute and so sweet. I loved it! :smile:
Your Welcome, Caroline!:flirt: I love how Camila is on Gonzo's surf board, hehe!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, you bet. That was so cute! :smile:

So, hehe, tonight I got to watch "What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?" What a sweet little episode that is! It was so adorable how they were learning and talking about what they wanted to be. Random thing: I loved Gonzo's "around the world ball" when he was bowling, haha... that was awesome! :big_grin: So much fun to see, and how they learned that you really can do and be anything you want to be. :smile: Again, I must say... thank you for bringing it up and posting the link to it, William! Hehe, it's so much fun to see all these!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I love the one about what do you want to be when you grow up that is such a great one one of my faverites :smile: i am going to watch it in a little whie thanks for the link Ilikemuppets , i have not seen that eposide in years :wink: