2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Really now? Will, I just went through all of them again and they all work just fine.

Skye

Reaction score
Very cute Valentine's episode! I thought Piggy and Gonzo were so cute with that Cupid thing in the first part. And poor Rowlfie! You had to feel bad for him. But I adored that song he sang near the end, that was gorgeous. Awesome episode, I loved seeing it! Thanks for posting it, William!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the valentine eposide that was one of my all time faverites . i am so glad to be able to see it again

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you for posting that i am so excited to see that those are two of my faverite eposides .

Skye

Reaction score
Ha! I haven't gotten a chance to see the "What I Want To Be When I Grow Up" episode yet, but I love the "Bug Busting" episode!! How awesome and funny! And totally fun to see! Hehe, I thought Gonzo was especially adorable in it. Not to mention Fozzie... "No, Dr. Nitwit's out to lunch!" :big_grin: Great episode! Thaaanks for posting about it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww...Your welcome, sweetie!:flirt: I'm so glad you liked it. :excited:

Yeah, I loved the Fozz man's antics on that one, too, and Gonzo was great, too.:smile: