2 Waves Of Muppet Fans

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Being born in 1972, I was introduced to Sesame Street first and (obviously) The Muppet Show secondly. So, I'm always going to know those two shows best. I've lived through the great Henson/Whitmire Depression/Change/Rebirth-of-Joy and have seen the changes over the years that others have missed.

I think that we (born in that era), as far as 'knowing' the characters, have the greater advantage over the youngsters and...

wait.

OH MY GOD! I'M AN OLD MAN! I JUST CALLED THEM YOUNGSTERS!!

*slumps into a corner of a dark room to cry himself through his mid-life crisis...WHERE did my life go? How did I get to be 30 so fast?!*

AAAUUUGGHHHH!! :eek: :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That would be my third midlife crisis since August!! Ick.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
try not to go crazy...we may need you for the war!..why am i 21 when iraq threatens the us and terrorists run around and hide in dark caves while doing and planning for god knows what....i think i'm having a mid life crisis......oh geez..

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
wave of the muppet fans

:smile: Now I would be in the 2 and the 3 some what like that. I use to remember when the muppet show came on TNT back in the 80's and man just thinking of it just brings back memories. I would be over at my Nanny's watching it everytime after school or when I would be over there for when my parents where at work. Now having HBO was a channel I had but we didn't have Disney but anytime they would have the season speicals where you could order the disney I would watch all the heson show. Now all I do is be borad becuse theres not a singal show of Hensons on so its sucks. But I hope they get a channel with Henson show and specials. One more thing I remember was there was another show on HBO that it had to do with a haunted house and ghost and funny charaters it was called something masion. I was wondering if anybody remembers that show or not.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
try not to go crazy...we may need you for the war!..why am i 21 when iraq threatens the us and terrorists run around and hide in dark caves while doing and planning for god knows what....i think i'm having a mid life crisis......oh geez..

ryan
Hmmmm. During times of war, are you sure you want to be giving out your age, name, and location? Can't be a very good idea.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Ryan. Do you have any medical problems? If so, you really don't have to worry too much. The healthy guys go first.

Hmmm. Mid-life crisis at 21. Does that mean you're only going to live to be 42? :sleep: :boo:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Hmmmm. During times of war, are you sure you want to be giving out your age, name, and location? Can't be a very good idea.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Ryan. Do you have any medical problems? If so, you really don't have to worry too much. The healthy guys go first.

Hmmm. Mid-life crisis at 21. Does that mean you're only going to live to be 42? :sleep: :boo:
i don't have any medical problems, and besides, i think the army knows i'm 21, or someone who works in that area; i'm also healthy.......oh geez.........help!!!!!!!!! hehe...

ryan

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
No no no no, I wasn't doing it to the Muppets....I was doin something with someone (a real live person).

Doin' it to a Muppet is Byron's job.
That's mother ******* disgusting.

ANYWAY, I'm in the group 4 era, though the group 3 era was cooler, though I'd really like to dig the roots of group 1.

That's mother ******* disgusting.

Pardon my French, and don't get me started on them.

I'm gonna stop b4 I get banned.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'd be in group number 3.....ah the 80's...wish i knew what the heck the 80's were about...

ryan