2007 "Hairspray" Movie?!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
No it's because of all of the movies... which some ended up automatically dropping in the Box Office.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Either that, or the ones that were over marketed and, have a ginormous weekend, and then feel over sixty percent by the next week out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Um........yeah, I think they would've been better off NOT remaking this. The musical, from what I hear, is so much better, and the movie version really just looks like it's gonna suck. I mean, seriously, Amanda Bynes and John Travolta? Come on. I can outact those 2 schmucks on a day where I have food poisoning. Film myself in the bathroom all day, I'll be a YouTube smash. But, seriously, has Hollywood come out with NOTHING good? I mean, really. Is THIS and the Bratz movie the best they can come up with for the summer?
I agree with you... mainly the big films of the summer came out all at once, Spiderman Pirates and Shrek 3.... And I've only seen the Shrek film so far. Was gonna see Ratatoullie, but now I'm violently ill and have to wait a week. The Bratz film will hopefully flop, and lead to the dolls sinking in popularity faster than...well.. a fad that overstayed its welcome. That's what. It was filmed in less than a month, so I heard.

I will say, I wasn't gonna see this movie unless they at least got Harvey, and since they didn't fo'get it! Not even on a DVD rental. And somehow, I heard some of the music before, and somehow QUeen Latifah doesn't seem...well.. big enough for the role. Maybe Hollywood "Big" but she's lost so much weight. Maybe her 5 years ago, but not now. I think that Monique gal could pull it off if she sang.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
The soundtrack to HAIRSPRAY pops up Tuesday (7/10)! Listen to the whole album now on Rhapsody! If anybody can rip it please let me know! :wink: lol

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Anybody want the entire soundtrack? I know a guy. :wink: If you want to buy it in stores, it drops this Tuesday!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Track Listing[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Good Morning Baltimore - Nikki Blonsky[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Nicest Kids In Town, The - James Marsden[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. It Takes Two - Zac Efron[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. (The Legend Of) Miss Baltimore Crabs - Michelle Pfeiffer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. I Can Hear The Bells - Nikki Blonsky[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. Ladies' Choice - Zac Efron[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. New Girl In Town, The - Brittany Snow[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. Welcome To The 60s - Nikki Blonsky and John Travolta[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. Run And Tell That - Elijah Kelley[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. Big, Blonde And Beautiful - Queen Latifah[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11. Big, Blonde And Beautiful (Reprise) - John Travolta and Michelle Pfeiffer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12. (You're) Timeless To Me - John Travolta and Christopher Walken[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13. I Know Where I've Been - Queen Latifah[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14. Without Love - Zac Efron, Nikki Blonsky, Elijah Kelley and Amanda Bynes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15. (It's) Hairspray - James Marsden[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16. You Can't Stop The Beat - Cast[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]17. Come So Far (Got So Far To Go) - Queen Latifah, Zac Efron, Nikki Blonsky and Elijah Kelley[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18. Cooties - Aimee Allen[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]19. Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now - Ricki Lake, Marissa Jaret Winokur and Nikki Blonsky[/FONT]