3-2-1 Contact Memories

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It is where the band got their name by the way. And this show was for older kids then Sesame street was. As far as for it scaring little children, it was for older children... More around the eight-ish through twelve crowd...

Here is the shows second theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gEAQQCFlNM

By the way Mike. Here is "The Case of Mr. QuickFingers" if this is the one you're talking about.

Part one

Part two

Brings back instant memories!

Sorry but that wasn't the same episode I was referring to.

Anyway another thing I noticed that it seemed like most of TBHG episodes were filmed on days with little or no sun.

Just like the SS number painting films.

Of course I didn't watch any of the following 321 Contact years other than season 1.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I remembered the Bloodhound Gang! It is my favorite 3-2-1 Contact! Oh! Do you remember I forgot who played Mark in 3-2-1 Contact!

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I don't remember much about the tv show, but I got the magazine for years. I can't for the life of me remember what they changed the name to....:confused:

Davina

Reaction score
hrm.. just realized i still remember the theme to that show.. hehehe loved it as a kid, too. always wanted more from it... and to this day I can't see an actual bloodhound dog without thinking immediately of the show (in fact just saw one earlier this week in a parking lot...)
but there is a show that needs to come back out on dvd..