A 6th Fraggle

Redsonga

Reaction score
I like Rumple, I do think he is too overlooked as a character :frown:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I think Tosh :smile:. Not so much to be a romantic thingie for Boober (I think that was more puppy love) as to be a sort of balance between Red's in your face-ness and Mokey's withdrawn..ness :stick_out_tongue:.

I actually think Tosh when fleshed out would be the sort that is soft spoken on the outside but uses that to get what she wants on the inside..Anyone who has such a huge 'doggie' but treats it like a tiny puppy must be a little two sided to I think...
I was thinking about that the other night after watching "Boober's Quiet Day", the way Tosh would just gently nudge Boober toward acquiescing to a request she hadn't yet made -- kind of passive-aggressive, wasn't she? Similarly in "A Tune for Two" she gingerly approaches Boober and so daintily asks him to be her partner in the Duet-a-Thon.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I really think that Cantus would be cool as a sixth fraggle. :big_grin::sing::flirt:

Hah, I guess I'm too much of a Boober/Red 'shipper to really bend to other pairings. XD
Hmm...am I the only one who thinks Boober and Mokey would be a cute couple?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I would say Uncle Matt! He is in almost every episode anyway. OR, i love Pheeny. (sp). I think he is so funny! :excited: