1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A 6th Fraggle

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BooberFraggless, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I like Rumple, I do think he is too overlooked as a character :(
  2. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I was thinking about that the other night after watching "Boober's Quiet Day", the way Tosh would just gently nudge Boober toward acquiescing to a request she hadn't yet made -- kind of passive-aggressive, wasn't she? Similarly in "A Tune for Two" she gingerly approaches Boober and so daintily asks him to be her partner in the Duet-a-Thon.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I really think that Cantus would be cool as a sixth fraggle. :D:sing::flirt:

Hmm...am I the only one who thinks Boober and Mokey would be a cute couple?
  4. I would say Uncle Matt! He is in almost every episode anyway. OR, i love Pheeny. (sp). I think he is so funny! :excited: