A 6th Fraggle

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Who was it on MC who wrote a fanfic in which Boober & Tosh get married following Tosh's capture by Junior Gorg's son (named Rutner in the fanfic)?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
oooo a baby fraggle would be soooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flirt: :flirt: or an annoying little kid fraggle thatd be funny:smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Ahh another Doozer worshipper. :smile: I always loved Cotterpin myself. She's one of my fave FR charecters.

BEAR

Reaction score
Having just gotten back into the Fraggle craze recently and not knowing all of the characters too well yet, who is Lou? I have not seen this character before. Any pics? I think she is Wembly's friend, right?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Lou was Wemblie's girlfriend in the seond season of FR I don't know which episoade it was, but I think the title was ' We Love You Wembley. ' ( 1983 )

superboober

Reaction score
That actually was a first season episode.

Do we want to count Cantus in this, or is he too far out of the main characters' leagues to be one?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
You're right Super Boober. lol Sorry my bad there. I was going back to when the firsat show aired it was originially the second season but few knew that. But seeing that there was only like 12 episoades made back in 1982 they just crammed them into one season.
Sure why not, lets throw in the Chanting Cantuses.:wink:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
iluvfragglerock said:
or an annoying little kid fraggle thatd be funny:smile:
Isn't that kind of what Wembley represented, the over-eager tag-along kid?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole