A BIG Happy Birthday to our beloved Jerry!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
happy birthday and i wish you the best on everything.

ryan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry!! :sing: I hope that you have an absolutely splendid day and I hope you realize how many smiles you have brought to so many people's faces!!!! Thank you so much :sing:

Jackie

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry. Not only have all of your accomplishments with the Muppets inspired me, but the fact that you take the time out to know you appreciate us is one of the best things about you.

:smile:

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
woohoo! I hope you're having a great day. You are such a great person and an inspiration to many. Rock on!

"breathe through the keyhole turkey dog" - Floyd, the best quote ever

beaker

Reaction score
A Most Muppettational celebrational bday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY! I hope its been one fileld with music, laughter, and zanyness! It was so cool getting to meet you at Muppetfest, and I hope you'll be there when they have the next one! I look forward to seeing your next projects. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for so many countless years of Muppety excellence!
We love you Jerry! :sing: :sing: :sing:

~Cory You

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Robin, Floyd, Scred, Gobo, Madame Trash Heap, Pa Gorg, Count, Sherlock Hemlock, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly, Statler.

Oh and Jerry Nelson too, whoever he is. :crazy: :sing: :smirk: :boo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:sing:Happy Birthday! :smirk:Hope your day was filled with as much joy as you've given us!!:crazy: