A Letter From Kermit

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Ok in season one Of Fraggle Rock Doc Says "Here's a Letter From Kermit." Correct me If I'm wrong but didn't Muppet Family Christmas take place near the end of Fraggle Rocks Run? So who is this Kermit Doc Is So happy to get a letter from?

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Maybe Doc send some fanmail or something and got a reply...

luvtosr

Reaction score
Actually, if you listen hard there's a few of Doc's letters that come from people sharing names with cast and crew members. I think it's nice. Keeping it in the family so to speak.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Even though the Fraggles and Kermit/Robin met in MFC, that doesn't mean that Doc didn't know Kermit prior to the christmas special. After all, he and Sprocket show up (if I remember correctly) toting Piggy on a doggie sled (right)? So, I would think that suggests Doc knew The Muppets prior to the christmas special--otherwise, how'd he get invited?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
Actually, if you listen hard there's a few of Doc's letters that come from people sharing names with cast and crew members. I think it's nice. Keeping it in the family so to speak.
True; among others, Doc got mail from Caroly (Wilcox) and Duncan (Kentworthy). And Sprocket's vet is named Dr. (Al) Gottesman. Can anyone recall others?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Even though the Fraggles and Kermit/Robin met in MFC, that doesn't mean that Doc didn't know Kermit prior to the christmas special. After all, he and Sprocket show up (if I remember correctly) toting Piggy on a doggie sled (right)? So, I would think that suggests Doc knew The Muppets prior to the christmas special--otherwise, how'd he get invited?
I thought he was renting the house from Fozzies Mum whilst she goes on vacation but all the plans change when fozzie and the muppets show up unexpectedly.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I thought he was renting the house from Fozzies Mum whilst she goes on vacation but all the plans change when fozzie and the muppets show up unexpectedly.
I admit, I don't remember exactly. I need to find the old VHS I made years ago.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
There has been a couple of Muppet Show references on Fraggle Rock, I remember one episode where Sprocket does the Swedish Chef impression (while throwing wooden spoons in the air!) and another one in a Travelling Matt segment about Holloween where a couple of kids dressed up as Kermit & Miss Piggy :big_grin:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
There has been a couple of Muppet Show references on Fraggle Rock, I remember one episode where Sprocket does the Swedish Chef impression (while throwing wooden spoons in the air!)
It's from "The Cavern of Lost Dreams"--released last week! :smile: