A Muppet Family Gathering.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love that Uncle Deadly and Auntie Eleanor hitched a ride with Sadie and crew! I also love that I'm giving wedding tips to Maggie, it's really cute. This is just so much fun, I know I keep saying that, but it really is. I really look forward to updates in this story! I wish I had time to update my own today. Maybe later though. Anyway, keep up the great work!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*faints* *wakes back up* This is simply an awesome story!! You've got Digit! Sounding like Christopher Lloyd with a bad cold! And me and Scoot!!! SQUEE!!!! I love it, Ed!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Phew! I just caught up. This is really fun, Ed. Can't wait for more!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Boy, did I kill this thread or what...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Just that it was a Monday, and I pretty much have Mondays as TV nights. Will post more story soon, got this chapter to work on, and then you'll be rully happy I hope with the one that follows after.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've just finished glancing at this story Ed and it's great. The references to other people's stories and the dorms are all so cleverly woven together.
I love the possible indirect nod to me back in chapter 4 or so with a character named Martin at KMUP- TV Studios.
Excellent job you're doing. Congratulations.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well thanks... And yes, that's meant to be you, just go through the Hensonville Layout thread and you'll find where I got that from.
Here's more!

Chapter 14.

There was definitely music and merriment in the air, two more vehicles were reaching their final destinations. The main Muppet gang was just getting out of Fozzie's Studebaker, riding upwards in the skelevator when they thought they heard something familiar.
"Hey, anybody hear that?" Fozzie asked.
"What, indecent ungodly rock and roll music?" protested Sam in a bit of a huff.
"Nah, can't be... Just yer imagination there Sam" Rizzo replied.
The doorbell rung, all awaited for someone to let them get into the castle's inner sanctum.

What they didn't know was that a rainbow-colored bus was parking itself comfortably downstairs in the cavernous parking lot. Diana, an old friend of the band's, had agreed to join them taking the wheel, relieving Dr. Teeth to join his bandmates in an uproarious chorus of... "Can you picture that?" sang the Mayhem, followed with a brief bridge on the keyboards.
The band proceeded to head up through the bone-framed conveyor, joining the others still outside underneath the front porch's roofing.
"Hey, look who's here" Diana said, hugging Fozzie and Gonzo.
"Say, I dint no there was goings to be the sexy womens here hokay?" Pepe asserted trying to get in on one of the hugs.
Carter opened up the castle's doors, admitting the new batch of guests into the party.
"Merry Christmas!" they exclaimed after bursting in on the scene.

The gang joined up, all handing Ed the little gifts they brought for the Count.
"Diana, I'm really glad you could make it, been so long since we've heard your golden tones" Ed commented.
"Hey, the golden tones are mine... Along with the golden teeth" Dr. Teeth joked.
"Ah ha! More Muppet friends to count up!" called out the Count with a triumphant tone in his voice.
"Yes, I'll count the esteemed Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his faithful assistant Beaker... Fozzie Bear... Gonzo the Great and Rizzo the Rat, along with Pepe the King Prawn... Oh, the Swedish Chef... Statler and Valdorf are here, good we can use some more grim faces in the gallery... Beauregard, my fellow... Sam the Eagle, distinguished guest... Pops and Sweetums... And I see you brought Yorick... And of course Annie Sue, Link Hogthrob, and Julius T. Strangepork. Fine representatives of the Muppet Show's cast!"
"Like, don't forget about us Count" reminded the Electric Mayhem's lovely blonde lead guitarist.
"Of course not Janice my dear... Mmm, Floyd Pepper's there, with Animal on his chained leash... Dr. Teeth with his keyboards... Lips and Zoot providing the lilting tunes from their horns, along with Miss Trumpet Lady on the trombone... And Nigel, conducting them all as if there vere no difference between the orchestra pit and the party here at my humble abode."

The Muppets started mingling, shmoozing and talking about their travels with relatives... Appetizers circled amongst the guests, the Chef furiously working on bite-size cuts of seasoned steak on garlic toasted baggettes and a dragon sauce for the tortilla chips. Little Robin hopped off of Sweetums's shoulders before approaching his uncle's side.
"Boy there sure are a lot of us here" he told his uncle, pulling him aside for a moment.
"Well... The family's starting to come together" Kermit replied in an explanative manner.
"We always come together at Christmas" Robin quipped.
"Yeah, life would just pass in a blurr if it weren't for moments like this" Kermit answered, somewhat introspectively.
But he was right, for the Muppets were indeed converging upon the spot of this year's festivities.

BEAR

Reaction score
Nice. Always loved that little exchange between Kermit and Robin.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great! More friends arriving, it's wonderful! I agree with Bryan, I like the exchange between Kermit and Robin too. It's a nice line. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Come on, Ed! Let's have more story!!!:smile: