A Pig Out of Water

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I was just rereading this- because for some unexplainable reason, I've been in quite the rereading mood as of late- and I have to say that there are some scenes that I haven't forgotten, and some scenes that I can't believe I forgot. But I say this is a wonderful story, and very much deserving of a bump, so that those who didn't spot it when it was being written may still have the pleasure of reading it.

I therefore bump it.

<Bump!>

That is all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... BTW: Lisa, congrats on reaching double 43's.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
That was a great story. I love all the little details. I now want to go back and watch the movie. Thanks for helping time to pass quickly at work. It was a very rainy and slow day. This story was just really sweet. :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
You know I never do this, but I've been doing a little night swimming lately.... The summer I wrote this story I did most of my "writing" doing just what Piggy and Kermit were doing--paddling about gazing up at the stars and enjoying the embrace of the water. I just wanted to give this story a little pat and maybe share it with some new folks. Enjoy!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I promise not to do this for every story, but I wanted to let you all know that I've put this story into the Muppet Central Wiki. Along the way, I added some chapter titles and removed some (hopefully all) of the typos!
I also took the liberty of changing a few things here and there, but nothing substantive--a few more Moi's, perhaps.
If you are interested, you can see the newer version here:
http://muppet-central.wikia.com/wiki/A_Pig_Out_Of_Water_(FanFic)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will definitely read the "improved" version.
Just a little note, besides tagging fics with a "Fan Works" category label, they should be tagged and added into the Fan Fics subcategory as well.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I know you're talking English, sweetie, but I have no idea what you just said. I don't even know how to check to see if I did it or not. I had some step-by-step help putting the thing in, and I only did exactly what I was told.
Ru--who is perfectly willing to learn new things if she has a patient teacher

Hubert

Reaction score
Actually, the fanfics are no longer being put into the fanfic category, but instead only the fan works category. So what you have for categories is fine.