A Pig Out of Water

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Thank you, sweetie! And a BIG Shout-Out to Hubert for helping me put my story on Muppet Wiki! Woo-hoo! Kissy kissy from my girl, Piggy!
Piggy: I am not kissing him.
Ru: Aw...c'mon. He was real nice.
Piggy: Nope. I'm saving my kisses for my frog.
Ru: Sorry, Hubert--you're out of luck.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, lemme simplify.

1 You click the link provided, it takes you to the article and story posted at the MC Wiki.
2 If you jump down through the article/story heading by heading, at the very end you'll find a list of categories the article is linked to, stating "Fan Works" as such.
3 When you click on the Fan Works link, it takes you to that particular category's page.
4 On the Fan Works category page, there's a list of subcategories, where it says the following:
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

F
List of 2 items
• [×]
Fan Art
‎ (empty)
• [×]
FanFics
‎ (empty)
list end
5 After that, it then goes on to list the three fics that have been uploaded to the Wiki in separate alphabetical headings.

What I'm saying is that the various fics need to be categorized both under the Fan Works main category and Fan Fics subcategory separately so that the heading above then says:
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

F
List of 2 items
• [×]
Fan Art
‎ (empty)
• [×]
FanFics
‎ (3 p)
list end

Hope this helps. :electric:

Hubert

Reaction score
I think I can help clarify here: this is how it originally was to be done, the way Ed is describing it, however due to some issues, mainly the idea that capitalization errors with the word "fanfic" could result in confusion between members, this idea was simplified into simply putting all fanfics and fanart in the "Fan Works" category.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If that's the case, then I'd recommend riding the subcategories altogether so it displays smoother.
*Leaves muffins bought at the HV Mall's bakery.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I promise not to do this for every story, but I wanted to let you all know that I've put this story into the Muppet Central Wiki. Along the way, I added some chapter titles and removed some (hopefully all) of the typos!
I also took the liberty of changing a few things here and there, but nothing substantive--a few more Moi's, perhaps.
If you are interested, you can see the newer version here:
http://muppet-central.wikia.com/wiki/A_Pig_Out_Of_Water_(FanFic)
Oh Ru! I am so glad that you wrote a backstory of Kermit & Miss Piggy and the scenes of behind the scenes for The Great Muppet Caper. I can definetely hear Jim's Kermit and Frank Oz's Piggy. I am also glad that you put in surprises of how the scenes really went before the film was even finsished. Well, her beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Cheers!

*gives a muffin to Ru for a fantasic job on her fanfic.*