1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

ABC Orders Muppet Pilot To Series!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by charlietheowl, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

2. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

3. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

The show premiers tonight at 8:00 on City for us Canadians! I can't wait!

Muppet fan 123 and ploobis like this.
  4. ploobis

Lucky!

5. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

10 minutes!!!

(By the way, after the episode premiers where am I free to talk about the episode? I'm only asking because the episode hasn't premiered yet in the states and I don't want to spoil it for them.)

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm at least satisfied that the cable listings are at least acknowledging that these characters were created by Jim Henson.

Mo Frackle likes this.
  7. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Okay I'll say it now. I'm in LOVE with Denise! She's a great character and I can't wait to see more of her!

Duke Remington likes this.
  8. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

The majority of the reviews have been negative which is pretty sad, but rotten tomatoes gave it generally positive reviews, so I really want to watch it, and could care less what some critics who never really knew what the muppets were and catogorize them with Barney and Clifford think of the great show.

9. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

As a true Muppet fan I can honestly say you will LOVE this show. It is the perfect start! It had tons of really funny jokes, a great heartfelt moment (almost made me tear up I'm not going to lie) and lots of amazing puppetry. I seriously can not wait for next week!

Duke Remington likes this.
  10. ploobis

11. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Ha ha Zoot is in AA ha ha love that bit withe kermit and the band.

12. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Just for now until the show premiers in the US I would suggest we post in the spoiler thread about jokes like the one you mentioned. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't watch it yet.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-muppets-spoiler-thread.59795/

13. dwayne1115

14. dwayne1115

15. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

It was?! I thought I saw all the promos becuase when I saw the episode the joke was totally new to me. Maybe though it was in the preview clips that I didn't watch. Yes it was probably in that. Still I would consider it a spoiler since you mentioned it and it could potentially ruin the really funny joke for viewers who avoid spoilers like me.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  16. dwayne1115

Who made you the spoiler police?

17. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

No one did. I just really don't want the show to be spoiled for people! Some/most gags are best when they're fresh and unexpected! Going into this show I only knew what I saw was from promos and that was perfect. I had a great viewing experience becuase nothing was spoiled for me and I want others to have the same experience.

18. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

I guess I'll just have to avoid this thread until tomorrow. Really would prefer not to hear anything about it until I actually have a chance to see it first.

Muppy likes this.
  19. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

That's why I made a spoiler thread; so no one would have to avoid this thread. Unfortunately no one seems to want to post in it ...

MuppetsRule likes this.
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.