Aged Popcorn

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I understand that some people have a taste for foods that have been...aged, or sitting around for a while. I'm kinda like these people: I find old aged popcorn quite good! A little soft and chewy, but still has a crisp to it.
Soggy popcorn is kinda good too: just drop some in a cup, then fill the cup with water. Quite tasty.
How's that for weird?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to dip tortilla chips and those little McDonald's happy meal cookies in ketchup. I once had a teacher who said her husband ate macaroni and cheese with ketchup.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well here's a weird dish for you Snowthy.
I actually have not eaten it myself but I saw video footage of a Weird Al Yankovic program where he parodied MTV as the host of what he called ALTV and this is what he did.
Suggesting that you the viewer may like to go to the kitchen during the upcoming break for something nutritious he said "This is one of my very favourite recipes".
Taking two slices of bread he proceede to make a very weird sandwich.
"Ice cream" he scooped it out of the container with his fingers and plopped it on the bread.
"Carrots" he broke a long carrot in two and placed both ends on top.
"Cream cupcakes" he carefully balanced a couple on the pile.
"And mustard" Taking a teaspoon he applied a small dab to the tower.
"On wholewheat bread" Then he put the other piece of bread on top and started to eat it. Yes he did. "Yum yum yum yum yum yum " he said and he was taking another bite as the scene changed to the next skit or song:eek: :crazy: :zany:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i eat Mac & Chesse with ketchup

peas and potatos

bologna with ketchup

Hot Dog Refied Beans, Chilli, onions, taco sauce

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well here's a weird dish for you Snowthy.
I actually have not eaten it myself but I saw video footage of a Weird Al Yankovic program where he parodied MTV as the host of what he called ALTV and this is what he did.
Suggesting that you the viewer may like to go to the kitchen during the upcoming break for something nutritious he said "This is one of my very favourite recipes".
Taking two slices of bread he proceede to make a very weird sandwich.
"Ice cream" he scooped it out of the container with his fingers and plopped it on the bread.
"Carrots" he broke a long carrot in two and placed both ends on top.
"Cream cupcakes" he carefully balanced a couple on the pile.
"And mustard" Taking a teaspoon he applied a small dab to the tower.
"On wholewheat bread" Then he put the other piece of bread on top and started to eat it. Yes he did. "Yum yum yum yum yum yum " he said and he was taking another bite as the scene changed to the next skit or song:eek: :crazy: :zany:
Reminds me of someone I once knew who put peanut butter, jelly, pickles, four kinds of cheese, ham, and cereal.

F

furryredmonster

Here is the weirdest meal ever to most of you

no meat in two years!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Here is the weirdest meal ever to most of you

no meat in two years!!
Oh furryredmonster you must have been ravenously famished after abstaining from meat in two years :smile:
Please look after yourself:wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i eat Mac & Chesse with ketchup
How very Canadian of you! :wink: I think ketchup with stuff is a canadian thing. Ketchup with Grilled Cheese is also common.

Also, weird canadian food things: french fries/chips (whatever you want to call them) with vinegar. I understand this isn't done in the states, which is a bummer because it's really good. Also, poutine, which is very french-canadian, is delicious (french fries, gravy, and cheese curds, yum!).

As for popcorn that is stale... no thank you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since when is ketchup used for everything in Canada? That's supposed to be an American thing!

Ketchup and grilled cheese? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! My mom eats grilled cheese with mayo!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I eat sunflower seeds with vanilla pudding,its not really a gross combination, a bit weird, but it looks gross ... it actually looks like puke if you have the right amound of sunflower seeds in it :smile: