Aged Popcorn

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Since when is ketchup used for everything in Canada? That's supposed to be an American thing!
Really? I've never heard of people eating ketchup with their kraft dinner anywhere else but Canada.
(By the way, Kraft Dinner = Macaroni and cheese)

Edit: And how is eating ketchup with grilled cheese any different that eating kraft dinner with grilled cheese? They're both cheesey. And starchy (noodles vs bread).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
(By the way, Kraft Dinner = Macaroni and cheese)
No duh...I know quite a bit about, excuse me, a-boot Canada, y'know, eh!

MrsPepper said:
Edit: And how is eating ketchup with grilled cheese any different that eating kraft dinner with grilled cheese? They're both cheesey. And starchy (noodles vs bread).
Uh, I didn't say that, I said grilled cheese with mayo. However grilled cheese with mac-n-cheese, excuse me, kraft dinner, sounds good to me, eh.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Sah-ree... :halo:

Use more punctuation, then. Your 'ewww' looked to me like it was addressing the grilled cheese w ketchup part. :stick_out_tongue:

And also, you already do of course, but you should know alot aboot the Great White North, cause we rock your socks off!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
And also, you already do of course, but you should know alot aboot the Great White North, cause we rock your socks off!
Of course, I was dancing around with a lampshade on my head at the 2005 Canadian Comedy Awards. Sadly, I wasn't able to mess around...family was there.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know someone who dips pickles in cheese and hotsause and honey mustard

peachesncream

Reaction score
i don't like when my food touches but on the pickle subject...fried pickles rock!!!!!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
i don't like when my food touches but on the pickle subject...fried pickles rock!!!!!!
I don't understand what you mean peachesncream. You say you don't like it when your food touches. Pardon. What does that mean?:confused:

F

furryredmonster

I hate when my food touches either. I wont eat it if it does. It is funny because my dad is the same way and will use little kid divider plates for a big dinner lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's weird. So how could you eat spaghetti? I mean, the sauce, HAS to touch the pasta...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I hate when my food touches either. I wont eat it if it does. It is funny because my dad is the same way and will use little kid divider plates for a big dinner lol.
Is that what it means simply touching each other on a plate? Oh well furryredmonster to each his or her own.:smirk: