Aged Popcorn

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
But Sgt Floyd(note I am being serious this time) surely a spoon would be much easier than a fork if you are inclined to try to scoop out the melted portion that builds up in your dish.
Perhaps I should emphasise the word SOMETIMES. Hehe, I dont do it all the time.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Ok now everyone please don't vomit
If I'm making a smoke salmon sandwich sometimes I may put cream cheese &/or cheddar cheese,lettuce,capers sometimes alphalpha & also vegemite.
like putting black olives on rasberry jam [jelly] sandwiches & on supreme pizza that might have anchovies I like to put strawberries.Green grapes are also nice with salad,cheese & cabanosi sandwich.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i like to keep things seperated.i always one thing at a time too.no here and there eating.and as for spaghetti 'snowth i don't do sauce and very rarely do i have salad dressing. and i eat all of one thing first in salads too. like alll the croutons first and then the tomatoes and so forth. i guess we all have weird food things. i do really like to eat though.

wes

Reaction score
I don't like to heat left over in the microwave (ie: Fried Chicken,speghitti,and steaks) it tents to remove the taste, And two of my favorite snacks are stale cheese puffs and stale twizzlers, I also cant stand fresh bread!:zany: :eek:

We all have the things that make us different!!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
wes said:
I don't like to heat left over in the microwave (ie: Fried Chicken,speghitti,and steaks) it tents to remove the taste
I totally agree, but I must say that I HAVE to re-heat left-over home cooked food, but if it's fast food, then I just CANNOT re-heat them!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
wes said:
I don't like to heat left over in the microwave (ie: Fried Chicken,speghitti,and steaks) it tents to remove the taste,
and it makes noodles rubbery:boo:

wes

Reaction score
super muppet said:
Heres A Funny Story.

My Family And I Are On Vacation In Florida And One Night We Had Went To The Loacal Krispy Kreme Picked Up A Dozen And Saved Them For Breakfast The Next Morning. We Wake Up And Go Downstairs To The Eating Area Where They Serve You A Free Breakfast. There Was A 3x3 Toaster I Decided To Put My Doughnut In Then All The Sudden My Doughnut Catches Fire It Leaves Black Residue As It Falls Into Some Crumbs The Fire Was Put Out And I Was Not Only The Laughing Stock Of The Hotel I Had The Blackest Doughnut In Florida. This Is A True Story.

Super Muppet.
Ok, We have learn a very valuable lesson, No Krispy Kreme in toaster.... I'll have to remeber that!
(chant to himself)No Krispy Kreme in toaster.... No Krispy Kreme in toaster.... No Krispy Kreme in toaster.... !!!:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aged Popcorn, starring Dame Judi Dench and the cast of the Golden Girls, coming soon to a cinema near you.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! The title of this thread was sooo like that of a new tv show or movie! I mean, Aged Popcorn? It has a definate ring to it.