Aged Popcorn

Beauregard

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Duh! "Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that KitKat Bar!:
Take a break, have a KitKat.

Hehe.

I like kitkat that is slightly out of date. *nods* I am weird, yeeeahsss....

wes

Reaction score
super muppet said:
My Cousin Used To Eat Dirt And My Dog Eats Lint.
Alot of Older people in the South Eat dirt, thats what my grand father told me, it has a lot to do with being poor and not having any thing to eat.

My wife(who is very smart) also told me that the dirt was a form of nuterinents,dirt having Minerals and stuff in it that their body was lacking. Wierd ain't it!

Your Dog is most likely has an upset tummy dogs eat weird stuff when their sick! alot of dogs eat grass when their tummy hurts!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So dirt and vegetables have some things in common eh?
A. They both taste terribly yucky.:stick_out_tongue:

and B. They are both very very very very good for you:smile:

Funny how it's always the least nicest tasting stuff that has the most nutritional merit isn't it?:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
wes said:
Alot of Older people in the South Eat dirt, thats what my grand father told me, it has a lot to do with being poor and not having any thing to eat.
That ain't true. Look at me, I'm the picture of a southern boy, and here I am eating like a spoiled rich kid! Just because were from the south doesn't necessarily mean were poor hillbillies you know.

wes

Reaction score
I meant along time ago! I not saying were Hillbillys but i have to say my family was, Not that theirs anything wrong with bein' hillbilly or eatin' Dirt!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once had a bunny that would eat crackers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
We interupt this episode of Aged Popcorn with Random trivia: Did you know that the Danish version of, "I can show you the world" from Aladdin sounds (in english) like, "Yuck and these are my pets."

Bea:zany:{Er...}regard