AIDS Quilt Panel for Richard Hunt

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow! That is truly amazing. It's definitely going to stand out when placed with other AIDS panels. I like how some of Richard's characters are holding their name tags. And how the panel's clearly a gift from his fans. :wink:

I know Beaker's hair is not done, but actually it looks rather appropriate, like he's suffering from another one of Bunsen's failed experiments! lol

Anyway, nicely done for you and your Mother!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
It's BEAUTIFUL! You and your mother did a terrific job!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Wow! Well done, to both you and your mother! That's going to be a nice addition to the Quilt!

-Kim

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's much different then I imagianed it, but It looks great anyway! It's a lot more creative then I thought iw would be, nice job!

BEAR

Reaction score
That is really lovely. Great work!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Thanks, you guys, thanks for all the comments.

It's looking more and more like we won't have it out in the mail until after Thanksgiving (due to time and assorted other projects - read: huge final papers for school) but we're getting there. Beaker and Janice both have more hair on their heads now. And we'll definitely take a few photos of the finished product.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as it gets finished Erin... That's the rully important thing. And besides, you still have a whole week before National Aids Day to finish it.
Hope this cheers you up a little.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're doing so wonderfully well Erin. So is your mother. Congratulations to you both and keep it up. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Okay, there are still a few minor touches that need to be added, like some final quilting and embroidery, but the quilt is pretty much done, and I've got a photo up:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43724463

And this time, the full-view photo will be a really large one, if you really want to see the details and stuff. Once again, let me know if the link acts up.