AIDS Quilt Panel for Richard Hunt

Kiki

Reaction score
I love it Erin, I rully do. That's it- I've now put it in my 'favourites' in my DA account. Good work!! :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
It looks so amazing, Erin! You and your mom did such a great job. It's beautiful!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
It's amazing! I wish I had the dedication and talent to do something half as beautiful

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is the first chance I've had to see this and it's amazing!!! What a wonderful tribute. Awesome job Erin, thank you for sharing it with us!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Update:

The quilt is officially finished. I cut through the last bit of thread about ten minutes ago.

I think we're going to send it out on Friday, after we finish the paperwork, take a few more photos and show it off to my grandmother, who's been wanting to see it.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oooh! Can't wait to see the final product. I'm sure it's beautiful!

Kiki

Reaction score
Can't wait, Erin!! :excited: Saaay, have you sent a picture to Amanda (Richard's niece)? She'd be wrapped to see it, she'd probely show jane, too. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Not yet; I've been saving that until we've got a proper photo of the finished product. And I think that Jane Hunt would be pleased with what we've got.

Mom keeps joking that she wants to be a fly on the wall at the AIDS Quilt headquarters when they get our panel. I don't blame her.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey can I join you as a fly on that wall? It's an amazing piece of work. You did a fabulous job. It'll be the best panel on the quilt! *eats a bagel and remembers my loyalty to Steve* :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sneaks into Christy's bagel some...

Uh... Just what do we JH or JN fans consume?
I mean, Steve has his bagels, Bill has his muffins, Richard has his choc doughnuts and OJ...
Eh, forget it... Just feel like teasing a bit.

Great work Erin, we all salute you on such a fitting tribute to the man behind the gofer.