ALF Joins Fox News - "The O'Reilly Factor"

Luke

Reaction score
just some food for thought, i dont really think he was concerned with Alf as competion, more as a a periferal characyer that helped the acseptince of puppetry in general, he was after all interested in inovation, and how puppetry could be used in different settings.
Yeah, i think there was something going on about someone being unhappy, come to think of it i think it might have been Brillstein because Fusco had been sent to a few other agents and companies (like Henson) before being sent to see him (as he saw himself as the best puppet agent, since he had Jim). At least thats what i recall from the book. I don't think they ever thought puppet sitcoms would work on TV, so ALF probably helped them get Dinosaurs get taken seriously.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, Fozzie! It's so annoying how every 10 seconds they would show a clip. It wasn't an interview, it was someone being nostalgic more than anything. And Bill O'Reilly was trying to grill him about what he's been doing for 17 years like there was some big important truth behind it. It just made Bill look bad. Alf looked and sounded good but the interview came across as really awful. He needs someone else to interview him that will give him the chance to shine.
I wish someone would give me $100 every time Bill mentioned "17 years".:wink: