All Hail the new #1 Poster on MC!

beaker

Reaction score
Oh yesss, finally...Luke has been gloriously dethroned in a foam and felt coup de tat. As Akasha(btw, where is she on here?( stands as queen of Palisades forum...all bow down before your new de facto golden hierophant king!

As newly elected #1 poster on MC, my first order of business is to hereby decree January 5th be Cory day. Don't worry, for you West Coast people there is still a few more hours to rejoice.

Before I get barraged with a flurry of :: eyes rolling :: smiley faces from all 30 people that post on this site, let me make one thing perfectly clear...

I shall be heralding in a new era of fervent zealot like wackiness and panda hugs for all...

as well as needing some major help cleaning up the empty beer cans, penguin earmuffs, and used Britney Spears cardboard cutouts ^_^

All hail king Cory! w00t! =8O( o-->

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't get it. I have far less of a life then you do. How come I'm not moving up the list as fast as you are?

P.S.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I don't get it. I have far less of a life then you do. How come I'm not moving up the list as fast as you are?
Heh, you think you got me beat in the no life department kiddo? :wink: Well, one day...us big kids in California shall have our day of triumph in whatever it is that takes us out of no lifedom.

Btw, why the heck are you only #8?

And why doesnt the Palisades Forum clique crew roll up in deese parts? Hmmmmm...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Yay Cory - Baby, you're the best!!!!
Thanks Amy! Youre too kind! ^_^
Hmmm, all my posting must be a testament to all the interesting dialogue and discussion from all the great people here on MC over the last year.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Sarcasm?
Not this time Chris. There must be something working with the forum for me to 'waste my time' with, heh. I know all my rampant cynicism leads for Boy Who Cried Wolf fatigue when it comes to deciphering my more sincere moments...but yeah, you kids are alright.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
as well as needing some major help cleaning up the empty beer cans, penguin earmuffs, and used Britney Spears cardboard cutouts ^_^
Hey you leave those earmuffs where they are buster - yes alas, poor Cory's reign has been ended (at least for now) and suffice to say it was short, very short. He deserved a glimpse of the lofty heights that is the top but the number one poster spot cannot be bought by cheap fan club threads.

Cory my friend - to be number one you truly have to live the dream, find the 'inner Muppet' inside you - remember i've experienced life as a costumed character...... yes i was a giant TV rabbit - i've been there. You are nearly ready for greatness young padowan, but you still have a lot to learn - you must dress up as Kermit The Frog to truly find the inner sanctum and retain the throne.

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Re: All Hail the new #1 Poster on MC!

Originally posted by Luke
Hey you leave those earmuffs where they are buster - yes alas, poor Cory's reign has been ended (at least for now) and suffice to say it was short, very short. He deserved a glimpse of the lofty heights that is the top but the number one poster spot cannot be bought by cheap fan club threads.

Cory my friend - to be number one you truly have to live the dream, find the 'inner Muppet' inside you - remember i've experienced life as a costumed character...... yes i was a giant TV rabbit - i've been there. You are nearly ready for greatness young padowan, but you still have a lot to learn - you must dress up as Kermit The Frog to truly find the inner sanctum and retain the throne.
Long Live the British Muppet King!

beaker

Reaction score
Well that was a short reign Luke! LOL

Originally posted by Luke

Well Luke, like some failed Argentinian coup de tat...youve been thrown back out onto the humbleness of number two. Dont feel so bad...there is a lot of good number twos do. There are number two pencils, Number two in Austin Powers...um, the other number two....yeah.

And Luke, I am finding the inner dream mr. business side fancy pants^_^

Hail to the hardcore foam and felt fan kid!