Amazon to offer Nickelodeon "Burn-On-Demand" titles

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
You could say the same for the ORIGINAL Double Dare, GUTS, and What Would You Do? shows, as well. Unfortunately, it wasn't ALL NickToons back in the day, much as Nick wants to make you think it was.

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Listen... Nicktoons really MADE the channel back in the 90's. The game shows were cool and all, but for the first time in a while, cartoons were labeled "Created by______" In fact, were cartoons even labeled with their creators before that?

In fact, they were so popular a certain other network started doing original cartoons as well. Unfortunately, more people care about 12 year old girls now, and this practice is all but finished... but these 2 networks changed the face of cartoons and animation. And we have to sit here and see these accomplishments go unnoticed....

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The game shows were cool and all, but for the first time in a while, cartoons were labeled "Created by______"
That and the cartoons on Nickelodeon had a specific nickname dedicated to just them...Nicktoons. Sort of like what The Disney Afternoon did to the shows that were within its block of programming, Nick was one of the first few networks to lay specific cartoons out under one banner.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The interesting thing about "The Adventures Of Pete And Pete" season three was that is was already finished and the special features and commentary were finished and everyhting. Viacom was just to cheap to Pay the band money.

I thought that Roundhouse was in the 90s after All That on the SNICK line-up. Somewhere between All That and Are You Afraid of the Dark? Either All That or Clarissa, I can't remember, it was somewhere in there.

Daniel
From what I rememebr it came on between Clarissa and Ren & Stimpy.

So? They've not aired Doug or Rocko since the 90's when they originally aired, so I think the earlier shows take more precedence.
Actual they stopped airing more of this nick toons for good some time in the early part of this decade. Some being earlier than others...

Drtooth

Reaction score
The interesting thing about "The Adventures Of Pete And Pete" season three was that is was already finished and the special features and commentary were finished and everyhting. Viacom was just to cheap to Pay the band money.

GAH! That's terrible. And Viacom wants to sue people for "stealing" youtube videos from them? Hypocritic much?