Amazon to offer Nickelodeon "Burn-On-Demand" titles

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think they said they might be releasing "All That" or something. But one can hope for "Round House".:stick_out_tongue:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Are you sure? I think I remember "Roundhouse" being in the SNICK (Saturday Night Nick) lineup, and that had to be in the 90s.

~*Whenever my life gets me so down, I know I can go down...*~

I wish there was a way to keep track of what they plan to release, but because it's not retail DVD sites aren't really getting into it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I thought that Roundhouse was in the 90s after All That on the SNICK line-up. Somewhere between All That and Are You Afraid of the Dark? Either All That or Clarissa, I can't remember, it was somewhere in there.

Daniel

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Amazon has dropped the prices for each of these sets by about 25%. Wow, that's fast :confused: Does this mean preorder sales were really good? I don't know what prompted this, but keep going, I say!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I thought that Roundhouse was in the 90s after All That on the SNICK line-up. Somewhere between All That and Are You Afraid of the Dark? Either All That or Clarissa, I can't remember, it was somewhere in there.

Daniel
Odd. I usually remember 80's & 90's TV. I wonder how that slipped my mind?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
SMURF the Nicktoons, put out the Nick GAME SHOWS, dangit! BJ
Why? There's NICK GAS for them (because that station airs what it's supposed to...Nick's classic gaming programming)! The old school Nicktoons, however, have been neglected, even on the channel Nicktoons are supposed to have 24/7 airtime over (because all the classics have been phased out for short-lived shows--Teenage Robot & [pre-DVD] Invader Zim--earlier seasons of Spongebob & the on-off hit that is Avatar, and the recently-canned Danny Phantom).

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Why? There's NICK GAS for them (because that station airs what it's supposed to...Nick's classic gaming programming)!
Uhm, not as of December 31, 2007. Why they decided to stop airing Nick GAS and add that stupid Noggin 24/7/365 channel is completely, utterly, and horribly beyond me.

I'm saying release the Nick game shows because they're NOT broadcasting them anymore (unless you count a VERY limited selection airing on TurboNick, and I do mean VERY LIMITED).

BJ