Amazon to offer Nickelodeon "Burn-On-Demand" titles

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oblina I believe was the striped, candy cane looking one.

Daniel

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like, unless the show is super popular like Spongebob or Lost, you can't trust companies to finish what they started? :smirk:
Or unless it's had years of underground fan support (putting SatAM & Zim onto DVD).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
If only Klasky Csupo would release the monsters!
That's as likely as them releasing every Rugrats episode onto DVD. What with the religion episodes that were in the series, I doubt all of the series would be up for a DVD release consideration.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It really surprises me that Rugrats isn't on the list. Considering how ridiculously popular it was, and how Nick reran the episodes to DEATH, you'd think it would be there. Not saying I'm a fan of Rugrats, but the fact that Doug and Rocko came first is a shock.

Drtooth

Reaction score
call me when they put out "My Life as a Teenage Robot"
They have a couple episodes of Teenage Robot on the "Nick Picks" volumes, and they're pretty much trying to get rid of them. you can get some for 8 bucks.

I want them to do the old stuff first. I can't believe they didn't even do classic Rugrats, considering it was the Rugrats network for a good chunk of the late 90's, early 00's. Not that I would buy Rugrats, dispite the fact I like it...

But seriously, they NEED to release these in stores in GOOD quality. Something tells me they'll look worse than bootlegs with the logos still on them.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Too bad the quality of the picture seems poor in comparison to your standard DVD.