American Idol

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
So, whadja think of tonight? I guess Latoya kinda blew everybody out of the water... I didn't really remember her from before but she certainly did an impressive job. After her, I'm thinking Amy probably was next. Alas for the dudes... I really like all three, but I have a hunch they're not going to make it through. I do wish they'd mixed the groups up a little better. Oh, well. Redhead John is next week! I hope he remembers his words this time...
Erin

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I was pretty disappointed in American Idol this week. I thought most of the performances were sub-par, but I really liked Lisa (with the long red hair), and she didn't make it. I'm really hoping she's back for the wild card show.
Try signing this petition - that might help.

Oh, and did I mention before that I went to high school with Lisa? :big_grin: She's a cool person, on and off the camera.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, wow, you know her? That's cool. :cool: I was kinda surprised that she didn't go through. I think she's got a really good shot at being in the Wild Card round.
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks for the petition. Signed it...

So, last night was so much better! Why couldn't they balance out the groups a little better? Almost everybody in the group last night could have taken one of the top spots last week. Latoya London and the girl before her (Lois Lane? Lana Lang?) were both very good, and probably will advance, but the people who came before were strong as well. I liked Jon Lewis and Eric Yoda. Sorry, Yoder. I can't help myself, I get stuck in such a Star Wars groove. Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens tonight!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Did you see that for next week's group Donnie was replaced with George? I wonder what happened there. I'm glad, though, because I really liked George.
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Donnie was arrested for drunk driving on Monday, so I guess they ditched him. I don't mind, though--we're so glad George is back, because he's from Norman, and because we liked his voice and personality.

I felt bad for Leah last night--I don't like it when they show people crying. I'm sure she'll be back. The judges liked her, and the wild card show is only two weeks away.

ceecee

Reaction score
Oh, I was wondering why George was back. I'm so glad he is, though. :flirt:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ah, I figured it was something like that. Pretty dumb thing to do, especially right before you're about to get your shot at stardom... Yeah, I felt bad for Leah too but I think the chances of her coming back for the wild card round are quite good.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yay for John!!! :big_grin: He was my favorite last night. Of course, I've been rooting for him from the beginning; he's probably been my favorite in this thing, even though I can't see him taking top honors. But I just think he's really cute and has a really nice and unusual voice. I loved his performance last night; it wasn't exciting at all, but it was very smooth and soothing, and it didn't hurt that he sang a song I really liked anyway. I was surprised he got the most votes, but I was happy. I thought Jasmine was really good too. And her sister is so cute! :smile: It's really weird, though, having two Jasmines now, for it being such an unusual name. A lot of the people I like are back in the Wild Card round. No Bre or Erskine :frown: but Jon Peter and Eric both have a shot. :smile: I hope they both make it; this show needs some more guys!! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I liked John a lot too. He was cute and sweet and all that, and he picked a great song to sing. I'm glad George is going to be in the wild card show, though! I'm really looking forward to next week!