"America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

unclematt

Reaction score
Parody or not I am just excited that this is still ago.

beaker

Reaction score
According to this: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/
...the project is on the fast track.

There hasn't been a cool new Muppet since Mo Frackle debuted Nov of 2001 on Family Feud. I would love to see what new personalities, characters, etc they could come up with.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He appeared during the time that The Muppets vs. The Dixie Chicks on Family Feud.

I believe Ravagefrackle built him! If you can find Ravage's thread on the topic, there is a link to a photo gallery of his most beautiful puppet construction!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The Muppets vs. The Dixie Chicks on Family Feud.
Although I have read Danny Horn's version of events of this on ToughPigs (more than once, actually), it's still something I wish I could have seen, being (obviously) a hardcore Muppet fan, and a closet Dixie Chicks fan... >_>

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
He appeared during the time that The Muppets vs. The Dixie Chicks on Family Feud.

I believe Ravagefrackle built him! If you can find Ravage's thread on the topic, there is a link to a photo gallery of his most beautiful puppet construction!!

Thanks Fozzie, yes i Built him, (and named him SkankinFrackle),

now as to the topic of this thread , i really wish this bad "Reality" show idea would go away, i cant think of a worse thing for the muppets to do, they are about accepting new talent, even if its bad, (if Fozzie bear audtioned on this thing do u think he would make the cut on his comedey alone, assuming of course he wasnt already a part of the cast?)not cutting down other performers, or crushing the hopes of some young aspiring puppeteer,

Ryan

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
Thanks Fozzie, yes i Built him, (and named him SkankinFrackle),

now as to the topic of this thread , i really wish this bad "Reality" show idea would go away, i cant think of a worse thing for the muppets to do, they are about accepting new talent, even if its bad, (if Fozzie bear audtioned on this thing do u think he would make the cut on his comedey alone, assuming of course he wasnt already a part of the cast?)not cutting down other performers, or crushing the hopes of some young aspiring puppeteer,
You're thinking of the wrong show. That idea was scrapped. This is to audition for new Muppet acts, ala Steve Martin episode.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Some info about this was on AOL.com (in other words AOL for the web) under entertainment. I didn't have a chance to read it yet, but it's there if anyone's curious.