1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Marky

Marky Member

Oh, of course, don't get me wrong. BTW, LOVE the tiffany's Av!
  2. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

3. Marky

Marky Member

Yer welcome Southern Man! (Or woman, ya never know here!)
  4. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

woman.......... all woman.........LOL
  5. Marky

Marky Member

Hubba Hubba!:flirt:
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

By fact, the Muppet's can't come back exactly the way they they used to be, and I accept this fact. However, I believe they can come back, and I gladly and openly welcome any new changes that may come to them.
  7. Marky

Marky Member

The Senator from Malistare concurs with this statement.
  8. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

"I should have concurred."
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i sencon that statement
  10. Marky

Marky Member

Oh, how I envy your avatar! Mine's typically Canadian. Lame-o!
  11. AndyWan Kenobi

No, yours is interesting--what exactly is going on in it?
  12. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

6 eps isn't that bad. It's for the summer, so guess what?

It's most likely a 1 ep a week program, meaning it covers most of the summertime. ;D

I squealed when I heard him the first time. It really did feel like that. Go Rickey Boyd!!
  13. Marky

Marky Member

Well, a while back Canada had its own Sesame spin-off - Sesame Park. (Canadian kids for the most don't have the relation/understanding of 'inner city' where the Original takes place). These are the Canadian Muppets featured on the show. Some of our national puppeteer heores worked on it (Noreen Young & Bob Stutt of 'Under the Umbrella Tree' fame, Fred Stinson, etc...). Many personel were left over from Fraggle Rock.

Twivia, twivia, twivia!!!
  14. AndyWan Kenobi

Oh, okay. Neat. Maybe one of these characters can be "America's Next Top Muppet!"
  15. Marky

Marky Member

Maybe... but maybe not. They don't want to lose their Health Care, and they'd miss the beer here. Plus where the heck is that French Otter going to stay?
  16. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

17. Marky

Marky Member

Alrighty then. Consider his rear-end kicked to Alexandria Bay.

MODERATION NOTE:
    This is a family forum and while some folks might not have understood what was written in this post prior to my editing it, I understood it. Please maintain the idea that this forum is family oriented and we have to be careful what we write. My main rule is that if the Muppets have said it, then I'm okay with it being written, keeping in mind that means if the Muppets said it in the presence of a SS or FR character, see?
    Thanks,
    Kev, Mod
  18. jacobl

jacobl New Member

sounds great, i would definately watch
  19. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

So any new news????
  20. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

yea I'm wondering the same thing...actully I'm wondering if this is still even going to happen at this point...:mad: