An odd thing to find in your garage...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My brain worked out an idea of scientists opening the jar and reviving the baby dragon, then it went into a whole Jurassic Park DNA test kind of thing, then...too many to name. Either way, the poor thing had to be destroyed at the end.

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
what if all of a sudden the dragon woke up that would be sooo scary but it is cute

Beauregard

Reaction score
What if it became a good friend of the owner of teeh garage, and then the owner was killed by an alien species and the dragon went in for vengance?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't think dragons were as smart as some films (Shrek, Pete's Dragon) make them out to be. I think they had more of a personality like that of a T-Rex. That's my own take.

I could see it being revived, raised, natural instincts take effect, and it goes on a rampage. Who knows, with today's technology, maybe there's a way to get it captured even though it's wild and put it on display. Hmmm...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I feel bad for the little guy. Maybe they can take him out and revive him, like some kind of FrankenDragon!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But remember, Frankenstein went nuts! Choking folks, throwing little girls in deep wells on a terribly made soundstage! NUTS!!

jediX

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I don't think dragons were as smart as some films (Shrek, Pete's Dragon) make them out to be. I think they had more of a personality like that of a T-Rex. That's my own take.
Well, then there's Smaug, the talking dragon.

beaker

Reaction score
dude, that rocks! I usually can only find portals and tentacles in my garage...wait, I dont even have a garage!