An odd thing to find in your garage...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Hey!!! Ten degrees to chicken!!!
Whoa--for a minute I thought this was a new way of measuring temperature.

"How cold is it outside?"

"Oh, about ten degrees to chicken..."

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Dude! That is so cool!

Why would a dragon have an umbilical cord? Don't they come from eggs?
Some species of snake give 'live' brith instead of laing eggs but i dont not know about dragons but anything is possible or impossable as the case may be.

Snakes that gave brith instead of eggs is not like mammals, eggs sorta hatch inside the mother. :eek:

They could do like a DNA test or something just to see if its not plastic. :grouchy:

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Ooh, another LOTR fan! :big_grin: Gotta love Faramir, especially in the book - I didn't like how he came across in the theatrical edition of the Two Towers.
Yes, of course! :wink: I prepher the way the show Faramir and Boromir in the Extented versions. The theatrical version sort of made them seem rather mean. :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Someone mentioned the reality of this item. Bah.

They didn't realize that in order for the Germans to have discovered a dragon in/from the 1800's that there would have had to be bigger dragons during this period of time, and there are no records of any such thing from the 1800's. And even back to the Medeval days where we hear about dragons and such, there aren't even any dragon bones, and that was closer to our time than dinosaurs (1600's). Heck, we're still finding dinosaur BONES...nothing about dragons, though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*wakes up rubbing head*

Say, did anybody get the license plate of that dragon...?