An odd thing to find in your garage...

Beebers

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
*wakes up rubbing head*

Say, did anybody get the license plate of that dragon...?
DRA*GON

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Funny, I thought it said "RAAR."

...Oh, wait, you mean the OTHER dragon.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Dragon and theory

COOL! A Dragon! :excited:

Fozzie54 said: "There's something about the legs that look eerily human to me..."

I watch A LOT of "Discovery" and "TLC", and one of them had a show on once about carnival side shows and the things they displayed. I know that some of you have heard the term "Pickled Punks". That was what the side show people called unborn/stillborn children that were used to make some of the "oddities". The Dragon's legs could be just that, the legs of a (dead :cry: ) child, then different things, like a lizard head and parts........

Then again, it could be real too! Who knows! :big_grin:

lili

Reaction score
train of thought...

there's a really good book called Skellig about a boy who finds an angel in his garage, but it's not a holy glowing angel, he's a bit fallen, and just looks like a cranky old man in a bad suit, and all he wants to do is eat chinese food and aspirin. great book.

lili

Reaction score
oh oh!

look at me!!

i'm a member!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

*the peasants rejoice*

Beebers

Reaction score
Very cool. Only 968 to go till hot tubs.

:cool:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
lili said:
there's a really good book called Skellig about a boy who finds an angel in his garage, but it's not a holy glowing angel, he's a bit fallen, and just looks like a cranky old man in a bad suit, and all he wants to do is eat chinese food and aspirin. great book.
Cool. That sounds kinda like "A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings," a Gabriel Garcia Marquez story I read in college.
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Cool. That sounds kinda like "A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings," a Gabriel Garcia Marquez story I read in college.
Erin
That's a great story. Every time I've taught it my students want to talk about the Simpsons episode with the angel skeleton. It's uncanny--it's always the first thing they say!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hehe, you know, I never thought about that, but I certainly can understand the comparison! :smile: That was a creepy episode... :eek:
Erin