An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

Skye

Reaction score
Love it, Beth! Am very much looking forward to more!

Java

Reaction score
I'm still reading, works just getting in the way! More please, I'm loving this and it's inspiring my next story...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Java said:
I'm still reading, works just getting in the way! More please, I'm loving this and it's inspiring my next story...
Ooh, I'm an inspiration? I'd better not let that go to my head like I did the cool thing....

Skye

Reaction score
Haha... no, no, we'll let ya. You're too cool and too much of an inspiration to not let it go to your head!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... I kinda agree with Sky on this one point...
More please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Chapter Seven:

Later in the afternoon Rowlf managed to get away from Moe for a little bit. He wandered up to the dressing room Wanda shared with some of the other female cast members and paused to knock when he heard voices.

“Nick is so nice, he and I are going to sing that song together and he actually invited me to go out dancing with him after the show!” gushed Wanda.

“Like wow, are you rully gonna go?” asked Janice

“I don’t think so, but still, it’s nice to have someone showing a little interest,” said Wanda.

“Bock bock ba gawk!” said Camilla.

“Oh, I know Rowlf loves me, he’s just so busy with Moe right now. I kind of wish Moe hadn’t come,” said Wanda.

“Well, he rully must like need his brother or something right now. He’ll probably leave soon,” said Janice.

“I hope so,” said Wanda.

Outside of the door Rowlf was fuming. Wanda liked the attention from the guest star because he couldn’t pay her enough attention. If he wasn’t careful, he’d lose her all together. He had to take care of this right now.

He stormed back downstairs.

“Rowlf, where are you going? What’s up?” asked Scooter as Rowlf stormed by. Rowlf didn’t answer him.

“Hey Rowlf, how’s it going with Moe?” asked Kermit as Rowlf stormed passed him. Rowlf wasn’t stopping for anyone. Scooter caught up with Kermit.

“What’s going on with Rowlf?” asked Scooter.

“I’m not sure, but I’d like to find out,” said Kermit as he started to follow Rowlf.

“Rowlf! Will you hang me up side down on the edge of the stage and light my shoes on fire real quick?” asked Gonzo.

“NOT NOW!” yelled Rowlf and kept walking. Kermit and Scooter caught up with Gonzo.

“What’s with him? I only wanted a small favor,” said Gonzo.

Finally Rowlf found Moe dusting his piano.

“Hi bro! I thought I’d clean this up a little bit for you,” said Moe.

“Moe, you need to leave! I can’t have you here anymore, this isn’t working for me, and because of YOU my girlfriend likes the guest star better than ME! You’ve ruined EVERYTHING! I was going to propose to her! Then you show up and I have to coddle you and it’s just NOT WORKING! I don’t know what your problem is at home right now, but you need to go back there and work it out. You’re ruining my LIFE!!!” screamed Rowlf.

The theatre was silent. Kermit, Scooter and Gonzo had come up behind Rowlf and witnessed the entire thing. Wanda, Janice and Camilla came out of their dressing room. The other members of the Electric Mayhem stopped playing the song they were rehearsing. Kermit was pretty sure every single person in the theatre had heard the outburst.

Moe looked at Rowlf for a few minutes then got up and ran out of the theatre slamming the door.

Rowlf collapsed onto the piano bench.

No one moved or made a sound.

christyb

Reaction score
*gasp* *squeezes little white teddy and newly purchased from Wal-Mart Moe plushie* Oh no....noooootttt the best way to handle things Rowlf. Gah! You can't leave me here. Poor Moe. Poor Rowlf. *pokes Beth with the nagging stick* More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Beth! You hurt us. And yet, like Gonzo, it's a sort of elicious pain. But sad and painful nevertheless.

Rowlf... Blew up? Who'd've thought that capable of him.
Oh, I'm worried about how this'll all end up.
Hey Sis... What/who's Moe? *Points at Christy's new plushy.
That one of those veggie thingys Wilson's put out last year?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes I know, Rowlf blowing up is hard to see and believe. But trust me, this is the worst of it, the rest of the story is all about putting the pieces back together. :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
My goodness! *is silent*

....I think Beau is rubbing off on me :smile: