An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Note to all:

Would the real stereotypical, sophisticated, yet sexy secretary please stand up.

- SuZAN.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. Castle has requested a serving of this frozen yogurt Mrs. Red has offered to the party at large, hereafter refered to, oh forget it. I'm not going to start mucking up memos with all that "first part" this and "second part" that. Anyway, please inform us where we can pick up the spoons and containers of frozen yogurt. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shriekcy, Secretary to Monster Muppetdom Master, Numbervanian Great Creator.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mr. Prawn would like to take credit for starting this hot and sexy secretary craze. Although HE is the hot and sexy one. I am just Linda.

~ Linda

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dear Linda,

Eww.

Well, since you don't have a sister, I think I'll see if Ms. Da Pest is still available, as I've been holding out for her for a while.

Sincerely,

Moe Berdan

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Holding her out of what? A window.

Hillarious jokes provided by Mr. Prawn.

~ Linda

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To whom it may concern:

Will somebody please help me? My name is Ms. Da Pest, and I've just been forced into a situation against my will to be secretary to that pink guy who's always harassing me; I have had it with him, as he is really getting on my nerves, but he doesn't seem to grasp the reality of that concept. I know my sister can take care of him, but I kind of hate to have to go that far, if you know what I mean.

Basically... can someone please get me out of this situation, and would someone recommend a lawyer for me, so that I may file a restraining order against this pink person once and for all?

Warmest of regards,
Ms. Da Pest - Forced against will to represent Mr. Der Moeban

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pfft. Mr. Prawn wishes he had started this craze. Honey, I'm the original. Mmmhm. Transfered from working at Madame Juno's offices so I could move to the sintillating suburbs of my current residence. *Sashés away triumphantly.
Shriekcy.

PS: To Mr. Regard: If you still have Sue Zan on your payroll, then why was the original memo written and signed by Louise?

Beauregard

Reaction score
To Louise,

How DARE you star working for Mr Regard in this...er...regard, without even informing me! I know I was skiing in the south of France, but that is no reason to start meddling in my affairs.

-- SuZan.

To Suzanna,

Yeah, whatever, you wish, love.

-- Louise, Personal Secretary and Coffee Fetching Feminine'.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
To SuZan --

How DARE you announce our affair so publicly! And to ANOTHER secretary, no less! I won't put up with this. Consider our relationship over.

No Longer Yours,
Trent from the Water Cooler

To Louise --

Please discontinue sticking your nose into SuZan's and my affair. This meddling will not be put up with any longer, and please be warned of impending conseqences if it continues.

Trent

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Mrs. Red says that the spoons and containers for the way previously mentioned Frozen Yogurt or FroYo are available for everyone in Conference Room B.

Thank you,
Kenny the copy boy