And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
We also need to remember that most retail stores have online shopping as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We also need to remember that most retail stores have online shopping as well.
I know, and that in and of itself can be an annoyance as well, because more and more, places like Walmart and such have certain items that you can only order online and not actually get in stores.

Most recently, I tried ordering a replacement cellphone battery from them online - or so I thought. Turned out, it wasn't Walmart I was ordering the battery from, but rather, a third-party company that I had never heard of before that apparently was selling through Walmart's site; not only did they not offer store pick-up, but they sent me the entirely wrong battery, which I then had to return, and it took a month or two for them to give me a refund. All of this could have been avoided if Walmart had batteries inside the store that I could look through to find the one I needed for my phone.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but for once, Trump actually said something that I actually agree with, if only because I've been saying the same thing for years:

He's attacking Amazon for hurting retail in America, and honestly, he's actually right about that. Online retail is exactly the reason why so many stores across the country are closing, why malls are turning into ghost towns, and why stores that are still open have ever-dwindling inventory: because everybody just wants to lazily shop online anymore. Seriously, people are too lazy to leave the house, travel to the store, browse for what they're looking for, go throughout check-out, and travel back home; they'd rather order from their computer or phone, risking possible identity and credit theft, wait several days, then see if it suffered any shipping damage when it's delivered.
What's funny is his hard core supporters are boycotting a ton of stores now, like Starbucks, Wal-Mart, and Amazon. If this keeps up, they'll have to grow their own food!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh boy...so I'm supposed to see Michael Moore's Broadway show tomorrow. But he was on TV just now and said something horribly ugly. He wanted to say Trump supporters were enabling Trump. So he compared them to someone who holds a woman down for a rapist.

I will never be seeing his movies again.

Democrats, you'd better give me an amazing reason to vote for you again next time. Or I am staying home. Period.
My mom went to see it a week or so ago, and I politely declined.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but for once, Trump actually said something that I actually agree with, if only because I've been saying the same thing for years:

He's attacking Amazon for hurting retail in America, and honestly, he's actually right about that. Online retail is exactly the reason why so many stores across the country are closing, why malls are turning into ghost towns, and why stores that are still open have ever-dwindling inventory: because everybody just wants to lazily shop online anymore. Seriously, people are too lazy to leave the house, travel to the store, browse for what they're looking for, go throughout check-out, and travel back home; they'd rather order from their computer or phone, risking possible identity and credit theft, wait several days, then see if it suffered any shipping damage when it's delivered.
At the very least, that's some acknowledgement on his end of the reality of why jobs are being lost, instead of peddling the whole "Immigrants are taking our jobs" and "Coal miners need work" straw arguments.