And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
At the very least, that's some acknowledgement on his end of the reality of why jobs are being lost, instead of peddling the whole "Immigrants are taking our jobs" and "Coal miners need work" straw arguments.
But online selling is really not a political issue. It's just part of the natural economic and technological evolution.

Censored

Reaction score
Well, that would just be insane.
Agreed. But when something is identified as an economic problem, it begs the question, "What is the answer?" Sometimes potential answers can be worse than perceived problems.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Trump's flip-flopped again: now it's all the "alt-left"'s fault that Charlottesville happened.

Yeah, because the left was out there spreading hate, intolerance, and bigotry, not the KKK or the Neo-Nazis.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, Trump's flip-flopped again: now it's all the "alt-left"'s fault that Charlottesville happened.

Yeah, because the left was out there spreading hate, intolerance, and bigotry, not the KKK or the Neo-Nazis.
I don't think it's so much he flip-flopped again.

I think it's more like he's off his meds again :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I've got no use for the Neo-Nazis or the Kluck Kluck Klams either.
There was a time, back in the late 80's/early 90's when various shows (usually the low-rent kind like Jerry Springer and such) actually gave these people airtime, so you can see their ignorance on full display.

The hate in their hearts is vile enough, but passing for Christians is completely unacceptable to me.
A lot of times they would claim "The Bible says to hate n-bombs, Jews and Eye-rackies", claiming they act in a Biblical context. But they NEVER NEVER EVER quote a specific scripture, because they know anybody with at least a rudimentary Bible knowledge would call them out on it. Plus they hope most people would remain lazy/apathetic/ignorant enough not to challenge them by picking up a Bible and see if such scripture even exists.

One instance I still remember from years ago, "We don't burn crosses. We LIGHT them!"
Don't you feel enlightened now?

One other hooded piece o'crap professed his undying love of Jesus, but in the same breath, hates Jews.

I wish none of this hate exists, but it does. I'm white, Christian, heterosexual, so am I part of all the evils that have taken place in this country for the last 240 years?
Recapping what was said earlier, yes, in God's eyes, no sin is greater than another, and yes, even the biggest sins can be forgiven.

I would like to add, there is no prayer too small or too big that God can't answer. I still pray for Trump to accept wisdom and discernment so he can actually try to do his job. I know if Maxine Waters and others had their way, he'd be impeached tomorrow.

But would kicking him out fix anything? The problems would still need to be addressed, the scars still need to heal, people need to come together.

Being President is not an easy gig. Look at Obama when he took office. Look at him now. Eight years wearing the crown took a toll on him, as anyone who went before him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A lot of times they would claim "The Bible says to hate n-bombs, Jews and Eye-rackies", claiming they act in a Biblical context. But they NEVER NEVER EVER quote a specific scripture, because they know anybody with at least a rudimentary Bible knowledge would call them out on it.
Well, y'know, Trump's been the same way. He talks about how much he loves the Bible, how he reads the Bible all the time, how he collects Bibles, but when asked to share his favorite Scripture, he always dances around the question and pivots to something else.
I would like to add, there is no prayer too small or too big that God can't answer.
I still get the feeling He's not answering prayers right now, because it seems like the more you pray about something, the worse a situation becomes.
But would kicking him out fix anything?
As I've said many times before: no, because Pence is just as bad.