And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Dollar Tree has nothing but junk anyway: $1 is too much for those items. :wink:
True, lol!

But, back to the topic at hand: TRUMP IS MENTALLY RETARDED!!! Seriously! The removal of national monuments is what's ripping our country apart?!
Ok then...

First of all, Trump himself, his party, and his supporters have been ripping this country apart ever since he began running for Office! Secondly, HE SIGNED THAT ******** EXECUTIVE ORDER OKAY'ING THE ALTERATION AND/OR COMPLETE REMOVAL OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS IF THEY STAND IN THE WAY OF NEW BUSINESS SITES!!!
Holy s***.

mr3urious

Reaction score
That basically sums up Whole Foods right there anyway. I mean, who the heck can afford to shop there except for crazy celebs anyway?

In all seriousness though, yeah, local and/or organic stuff is expensive . . . but, that also explains why the quality is better too. Case in point: there's a local co-op market in my town, everything is stinkin' high there - a gallon of milk is $6! But, the milk is amazing, and until I tasted it, I had no idea what real milk tasted like, it's so much better than brand-name milk you get in grocery stores that range anywhere from $3-5 a gallon, because the cows that produce this milk are pretty much free-range cows that consume nothing but grass - no growth hormones, none of that fake stuff, and man . . . again, the taste is amazing.

As the saying goes: you get what you pay for.
I've recently been shopping at Sprouts, Whole Foods' competitor, and they're more affordable in most cases. I mostly shop there for bulk candy. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So yeah, Trump is officially senile, opining about "beautiful" Jim Crow era statues.

cjd874

Reaction score
TRUMP IS MENTALLY RETARDED!!! Seriously! The removal of national monuments is what's ripping our country apart?!

First of all, Trump himself, his party, and his supporters have been ripping this country apart ever since he began running for Office! Secondly, HE SIGNED THAT ******** EXECUTIVE ORDER OKAY'ING THE ALTERATION AND/OR COMPLETE REMOVAL OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS IF THEY STAND IN THE WAY OF NEW BUSINESS SITES!!!
You and I probably agree that the removal of Confederate monuments isn't what's ripping this country apart. It's Trump himself, even though he's too oblivious and misinformed to admit it. He has no idea when he flip-flops, says something offensive, or completely bungles something altogether. If anyone tries to tell him he's screwed up, he shuts them out or loses his $&!t. I mentioned this before, but look at all the people who have disassociated themselves from the White House: Flynn, Dubke, Spicer, the Mooch, and now all those CEOS from Trump's business councils. They don't want anything to do with him anymore, and I say good for them. I heard the term "Trumpcare" recently and thought, "You know what? That's an oxymoron because Trump DOESN'T CARE about those who have less than him."

On top of that, Trump basically sided with the white nationalists yet again by saying he mourned the loss of "those beautiful statues" mentioned in the previous post. What's sad is that to my knowledge, he hasn't said that he mourned for Heather Heyer, who was killed in Charlottesville. I could be wrong about that, but still, to talk about statues being toppled instead of a HUMAN BEING'S DEATH...is just too much.

I found an article from Huff Post, written by guest contributor and legendary artist Barbra Streisand that pretty much sums up my views (and those of millions of other Americans).

You know what? Babs would probably be a good president...why not? Anyone can become the President these days. :rolleyes: :mad: :grr: :concern: :fishy: :boo: :frown: :cry:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-fake-president_us_595ff736e4b02e9bdb0cc0df

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I was all for Bernie, especially since he was for legalizing maruijanna.

Frankly I would have picked him had it been Trump vs Sanders or Clinton vs Sanders.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Dollar Tree has nothing but junk anyway: $1 is too much for those items. :wink:

But, back to the topic at hand: TRUMP IS MENTALLY RETARDED!!! Seriously! The removal of national monuments is what's ripping our country apart?!

I thought it was hysterical a few years back with the Krapdashians shopping in Dollar Tree.
Dollar stores used to have some neat deals, finding some nifty stuff dirt cheap. Now, they're depressing to walk into.
But the irony of millionaires slumming with poor folk, pushing around those tiny green carts, that's too rich.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Speaking of the removal of statues:
Watching the lady in Durham, NC climbing the Robert E. Lee statue.
Suppose she fell. Whose fault would that be?
Hers?
The police (who were standing by, but did nothing)?
Or would Trump get blamed for that? And if so, how?

The cops were in a catch-22. If they moved in and tried to stop anything, it's Racist Cop Time again. Police not doing their job right.
Can't have that.
But if the statue fell on somebody, where were the cops to protect the public? Police not doing their job right. Can't have that.

I can see why Confederate statues or monuments of the Founding Fathers get people upset (slave owning white racist pigs!)

We don't need anything glorifying slavery, but ignoring history or pretending it never existed isn't right either.
We can never learn from the past if we just forget it.