And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And here's what I imagine what the postscript would be like for each of the individual parties:

TRUMP: I met with Pope Francis today. It was a great meeting, a really great meeting. A really, really great meeting. Meeting with Pope Francis today was certainly a huge highlight of my first overseas trip as President of the United States of America. We had what Southern Baptists might call a "Come-to-Jesus Meeting," and I think I really left a lasting impact on Pope Francis today. Have you ever met this Pope guy? He's like four or five Santa's rolled into one. I have no doubts that meeting with me today, this guy could see that Donald Trump is, indeed, a true man of God, and my hope for Pope Francis is that he realizes that what the media says about me isn't true, it's all a bunch of lies. Oh, and did you know that lying is a sin? It is. Lying is a sin. It's in your Bibles, people. Look it up. I know it says somewhere in there, I dunno, Genesis somethin', that thou shall not lie. The media, and all the people that Hillary have paid to tarnish my name should take note of that, thou shall not lie. It's in the Bible. The Pope knows who the real liars are, and as you can see, the name Trump is not associated with lying. The name Trump is not associated with sin. The name Trump is associated with God. And I promise you that Trump will make God the centerpiece of America once again, and drive the atheistic, godless left out of our Godly country. I'm sure, and I know you'll agree with me, that Pope Francis will sleep better tonight, knowing that a true man of God will make America, and the whole world, great again.

POPE FRANCIS: Oy vey gevalt.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think the "neutrals" are virtually nonexistent in the minds of either party. As I said before, notice during elections, you never see any kind of campaigning for any of the third-party candidates, it's always just Republican and Democrat.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Why do they look like they're at a funeral? DO THEY PLAN ON ASSASSINATING THE POPE?!?

It is custom for women to wear long sleeve black dresses and veils when meeting with the Pope with only about 7 women in the world with exceptions. I did not know this and found it interesting. Here's a good article explaining it with pictures of past first ladies and what they wore

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-pope-wear-black_us_59258828e4b00c8df2a08d40

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It is custom for women to wear long sleeve black dresses and veils when meeting with the Pope with only about 7 women in the world with exceptions. I did not know this and found it interesting. Here's a good article explaining it with pictures of past first ladies and what they wore

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-pope-wear-black_us_59258828e4b00c8df2a08d40
Which is why I, even as a Catholic, will NEVER be visiting the Pope. :halo:

But thanks for the article, great set of photos!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now Trump is blaming Brexit for the loss of American jobs.

What sense does this make? None. It makes no sense whatsoever. Nothing this clown says ever makes sense!