And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So it looks like terrorism is getting worse. First that attach in Manchster, and then that other attack in Egypt. So my question is when will it end and how?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody's mad at Ivanka now for pushing her new line of champange popcicles for Memorial Day.

Now, as much as I dislike the entire Trump family and everything they stand for, even I find it to get bent out of shape over something petty like this: I mean, I've never anybody get upset over alcoholic lemonade, alcoholic apple juice, or alcoholic flavored water . . . but alcoholic popcicles and suddenly this is the worst thing ever made?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Everybody's mad at Ivanka now for pushing her new line of champange popcicles for Memorial Day.

Now, as much as I dislike the entire Trump family and everything they stand for, even I find it to get bent out of shape over something petty like this: I mean, I've never anybody get upset over alcoholic lemonade, alcoholic apple juice, or alcoholic flavored water . . . but alcoholic popcicles and suddenly this is the worst thing ever made?
Gross. Champagne popsicles sound disgusting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was just struck with a thought: SST has always had a tradition of having the First Ladies on the show, usually engaging in some sort of a simple, yet pleasurable activity with a couple of the Muppets (usually Big Bird and Elmo) and some live kids. I . . . honestly can't imagine what they would do with Melania - we've already seen she doesn't even know how to read a storybook to kids.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Barbara Bush's big crusade when she was First Lady was getting kids to read, and look how well it worked on George Dubya! 8)

dwayne1115

Reaction score

cjd874

Reaction score
Another day, another Trump staff member resignation. This time it's Michael Dubke, the communications director for the White House. I'm not the least bit surprised. I think that it must have been a nightmare trying to handle the communications within the White House, considering that Trump is an incoherent man-child and Conway and Spicer provide alternative facts and contradictory reports more often than not.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have a question, how do you deal with your pastor not sharing the same political and some spiritual believes as you? I mean I know that you can't expect to believe everything they do, but it sounds like you two have very different beliefs.
That's pretty much been the case my entire life, lol. A lot of pastors in my church have been either wannabe Pharisees, or else far too interested in politics (despite the obvious threat of losing their tax exempt status). I mean, the obvious solution is to look for a new parish of course. But beyond that, I just keep in mind that Jesus also frequently disagreed with the leaders of his faith. Leadership does weird things to people.