And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I am.
Then riddle me this: why are people complaining about Facebook deleting certain posts or things they share pertaining to Trump, his "Administration," or people in the news because of him like Ted Nugent or Kathy Griffin and such if, "it just isn't true"?

Or, let me guess: I suppose these complaints are "fake" from "lying liberals"?

Censored

Reaction score
Then riddle me this: why are people complaining about Facebook deleting certain posts or things they share pertaining to Trump, his "Administration," or people in the news because of him like Ted Nugent or Kathy Griffin and such if, "it just isn't true"?

Or, let me guess: I suppose these complaints are "fake" from "lying liberals"?
I don't know, but I see many anti-Trump messages on there (and they have been on there for months). So, if it is an issue, some people are mighty good at slipping things past the censors. Facebook does have many individual groups with moderators that make their own rules. It probably all depends on which ones they belong to.

Last edited:

Censored

Reaction score
And just for the record, the purpose of my posts are not to defend Trump, it's to defend Facebook from an undeserved attack and slander. Facebook is an excellent place to speak your mind, especially compared to over here.

cjd874

Reaction score

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Time magazine has Trump's number, too. Any time they put him on the cover, his head partially blocks the letters in TIME, except the top of the "M", which looks like horns coming out of his head.
In all fairness, Trump wasn't the only one subject to this treatment. Putin, BOTH Clintons, Obama, even Jesus were all portrayed as the devil incarnate.
Sloppy layout jobs? I think there's more to it.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that the New England Journal of Medicine took the time to conduct a study that suggests that Trump is making Americans more hostile towards each other seems rather pointless and a waste of time; heralde and I have already been discussing this in this thread, how there's so much negativity around us these days because of Trump, his so-called Administration, or the great divide between the right and left - we didn't need a medical study to come to this conclusion.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
However much money they spent on that study, they should've put it in a pot, give it to us, and divvy it up among ourselves. THAT would've been money well-spent.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Good thinking. If nothing else, that seems more likely to happen than trying to get Trump to reimburse the taxpayers for all of his weekend golf trips.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have to backtrack once again to my previous posting about the possible brainwashing among the right and Fox News, because notice whenever anybody within Fox News actually takes aim at criticizing Trump over anything, his legion of supporters call for the lynching of said anchor/reporter/journalist for "disrespecting" Trump. Seriously, it's happened again just within the last day or so when another Fox News anchor took Trump to task for always blaming the media for lying and spreading fake news when he himself is the problem . . . oh boy, did his supporters get ****** over that.

This seems like if somebody in Germany in the 40s dared to say "Hitler is a dork" outloud in public.