And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The scary thing is, there may be some Trump or Republican haters out there that are secretly enjoying the fact one person they were against got snuffed.

"1 down, 216 to go".
At the same time, we have Republicans out there who are using this as an opportunity to keep pandering their, "Libtards b teh evulz anti-Murikanz" agenda.

And, of course, Trump can't even speak out about this without having an adoring audience applaud and beam at him as he speaks . . . meanwhile, whenever Obama spoke out about these events, he just criticized for, "cummin 2 tak r gunz away!"
Suppose someone's dark twisted fantasies of Republican genocide came true.
Democrats back in power.

What will stop THEM from becoming the next targets when some nutjob wants to kill them?
Well, there's some evangelicals out there who are literally praying for Obama's death.

As much as I dislike Trump, I wouldn't wish death on the guy.

cjd874

Reaction score
Best thing I've read on here in a while.
Agreed 100%. Many people would be glad to see Trump out of the White House, but they certainly wouldn't want him to die by any means. Plus, imagine how Trump's family would feel. I think his son Barron would especially be devastated because he's done absolutely NOTHING wrong lately...he's just a kid, after all.

It goes back to what's been said lately in the wake of the Steve Scalise shooting: "It doesn't matter if you're a Republican or a Democrat. Above all, we are Americans." We've all got to look out for each other more than ever before, because God only knows what's going to happen down the road.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think his son Barron would especially be devastated because he's done absolutely NOTHING wrong lately...he's just a kid, after all.
Heck, he was actually convinced that was his father's decapitated head that Kathy Griffin was holding. Speaks volumes on many different levels.
It goes back to what's been said lately in the wake of the Steve Scalise shooting: "It doesn't matter if you're a Republican or a Democrat. Above all, we are Americans." We've all got to look out for each other more than ever before, because God only knows what's going to happen down the road.
Unfortunately, I don't see that happening at all. The division in the country continues to widen, and many people refuse to align themselves with anyone associated with or registered with the opposing party, and I think this shooting is showing us an example of just how much worse it will continue to get the longer this farce goes on: the shooter was in the wrong for specifically targeting Republicans (then again, the fact that he went out and shot anybody is wrong altogether), but other Republicans are also in the wrong for using this as propaganda with, "See? These libtards are all alike! They kill innocent people! This is why we need a man of God like Trump to make America great again and get rid of the godless left from our country!"
What's a crooked H? Trump is watching too much Sesame Street.
That's his name for Hillary.

Last edited:

cjd874

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't see that happening at all. The division in the country continues to widen, and many people refuse to align themselves with anyone associated with or registered with the opposing party, and I think this shooting is showing us an example of just how much worse it will continue to get the longer this farce goes on: the shooter was in the wrong for specifically targeting Republicans (then again, the fact that he went out and shot anybody is wrong altogether), but other Republicans are also in the wrong for using this as propaganda with, "See? These libtards are all alike! They kill innocent people! This is why we need a man of God like Trump to make America great again and get rid of the godless left from our country!"
But shouldn't this issue bring people together to stop things like this from happening again? I mean, I agree that there's division right now, but I believe that our government needs to use this incident to do what's right for America instead of pointing fingers and creating anti-liberal propaganda.

I only hope there comes a time when people aren't so diametrically opposed over major issues like this and that we can crank out sensible and proper legislation to prevent these things in the future. I know it sounds idealistic, but maybe it'll happen when/if Trump gets booted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But shouldn't this issue bring people together to stop things like this from happening again? I mean, I agree that there's division right now, but I believe that our government needs to use this incident to do what's right for America instead of pointing fingers and creating anti-liberal propaganda.
I don't think it's the government doing that as it is Trump supporters and average joe's . . . it wouldn't surprise me if there might be certain members of government silently thinking the same thing (Paul Ryan seems the type who would raise such an issue), but I'd think they'd have the good taste to keep it to themselves.
I only hope there comes a time when people aren't so diametrically opposed over major issues like this and that we can crank out sensible and proper legislation to prevent these things in the future. I know it sounds idealistic, but maybe it'll happen when/if Trump gets booted.
Well, again, for eight years, Obama tried to enforce stricter gun laws to curb these kinds of incidents from happening, since a majority of these incidents involved perps who had no business owning the kinds of guns they did anyway, but Republican-controled House and Senate wouldn't let him, and kept spreading the falsified propaganda that Obama was "infringing on our constitutional right to bear arms," when that wasn't what he was doing at all: all he was trying to do was make background checks and sales stricter and more thorough to prevent guns from falling into the wrong hands. But nope. Republicans wouldn't have it.

But, of course, the one time they do a 180-degree turn in their mentality is when Trump holds a rally at the NRA.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This last shooting has absolutely nothing to do with Gun Control! This last shooting has everything to do with the hateful agenda that both parties are spreading towards each other! Look at how both parties are uesing this tragedy to further devide us as a nation. One man's life is in critical condition simply because he was affiliated with a pitcular party, and another man's life has been taken because of his support of the opposite party.
This wasn't about religion, or race,or even mass terrorism from over seas. This is about two polictal parties who have both brain washed the American people so much that now that they are starting to attempt to kill one another, that we the American people are to blinded by the brain washing to unite and fix the problem! Instead we do exactly what they want us to do which is take no responsibility for our own mistakes, and then turn around and blame the other party and its supporters.
I refuse to be a part of this any longer! People are being killed and all we as Americans do is throw jabs at the other side instead of uniting.
Wake up America! It's time to stop letting these two parties push there agendas and thus making them mold on our believes. Its time the American people had there voices heard, and not dictated to us!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Plus, imagine how Trump's family would feel. I think his son Barron would especially be devastated because he's done absolutely NOTHING wrong lately...he's just a kid, after all.

Heck, he was actually convinced that was his father's decapitated head that Kathy Griffin was holding. Speaks volumes on many different levels.
I'm not sure what your point is here. Could you please elaborate?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This last shooting has absolutely nothing to do with Gun Control! This last shooting has everything to do with the hateful agenda that both parties are spreading towards each other! Look at how both parties are uesing this tragedy to further devide us as a nation. One man's life is in critical condition simply because he was affiliated with a pitcular party, and another man's life has been taken because of his support of the opposite party.
This wasn't about religion, or race,or even mass terrorism from over seas. This is about two polictal parties who have both brain washed the American people so much that now that they are starting to attempt to kill one another, that we the American people are to blinded by the brain washing to unite and fix the problem! Instead we do exactly what they want us to do which is take no responsibility for our own mistakes, and then turn around and blame the other party and its supporters.
I refuse to be a part of this any longer! People are being killed and all we as Americans do is throw jabs at the other side instead of uniting.
Wake up America! It's time to stop letting these two parties push there agendas and thus making them mold on our believes. Its time the American people had there voices heard, and not dictated to us!
I agree with you honestly. It's gotten to the point where it's not just a friendly disagreement anymore. I'm done with political parties.