And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

cjd874

Reaction score
I'd be cool with going to Norway or Demark, which apparently are the world's happiest countries right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
. . . . which the racists say is because they're "such white" countries.

cjd874

Reaction score
. . . . which the racists say is because they're "such white" countries.
Oh come on. I don't think happiness has much to do with race at all. It has to do with character and integrity, and what you make of your life. Those people don't seem to get it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, they don't, but that's just the mentality of these people. I mean, Forbes did the survey quite a while back about the top tep happiest countries in the world, and as you said, Norway and Denmark were at the top of the list, so of course, a majority of the comments were from people saying things like, "Of course those countries are happy, look how white they are!"

And yet, I'm still reminded of the GOP senator, or congressman, or whoever it was, who, last year, spoke out about the BLM protests, going on record saying it's white people's fault for "wholesale importing black people into this country in the first place."

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It would be the cowards way to run away. Deep in it's roots America is still a great country full of wonderful people of all races and religions. We just have to get back to the basics of our foundations. We have to remember why this country was founded in the first place. We need to go back to the Declaration of independence and the constitution, and not allow the Government control us.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, since America is back to being an intolerant, unaccepting, and homophobic country, I guess there's going to be a boycott called for THE LOUD HOUSE now that it's been revealed one of the Loud girls is a lesbian.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Well, since America is back to being an intolerant, unaccepting, and homophobic country, I guess there's going to be a boycott called for THE LOUD HOUSE now that it's been revealed one of the Loud girls is a lesbian.
so Lincoln's friend's dad is gay, and nothing has been said about that, or the fact that Clarence's friend Jeff's mom is gay.so, if was true, then they would have raised **** about the gay couple in Clarence too.