And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Well, I sure am looking forward to having to go back to getting meals from food pantries and poor houses, and spending weeks without utilities; thanks a lot Dictator Drumpf, you've done us proud.
When I think of Trump's name change, it's really a parallel with his personal and public perception. His supporters voted for TRUMP but really got DRUMPF.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, I sure am looking forward to having to go back to getting meals from food pantries and poor houses, and spending weeks without utilities; thanks a lot Dictator Drumpf, you've done us proud.
Any proof of this? Or is it just hyperbole?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
~~The President Speaks~~

Apparently people have some kind of issue with people joking about the LGBWTF community. What kind of losers get their panties twisted over this nonsense. The real worry is why none of the people have ever hit on ME. I'm lead to believe that all of this is just FAKE NEWS!

I mean, come on, look at me. Who WOULDN'T want to have a guy like this? Smart, sexy, handsome, powerful, rich - the kind of thing any gay guy would want to have for a boyfriend or husband.

But I haven't been hit on by any of them, which leads me to believe that, simply, they're non-existent. That's right. Gay people don't exist. It's simply more B.S. propaganda from CNN trying to steer our country in the wrong direction, and I'm NOT having IT!

Let me be quite clear - if any gay people existed in this country, then OBVIOUSLY I would have been hit on NUMEROUS times already! Heck, even those lesbians - I could change their sexual identities in 6.0 seconds. I mean, LOOK at this D*CK I have! NO ONE would EVER turn it down! It's YUUUGE.

That said, very few WOMEN have hit on me as well, other than my wives. This leads me to believe that, apart from them, women are also non-existent in this country. The ones you see are transgenders, all of them. More CNN creations to tear this country apart.

It's disgusting and appalling and I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!! IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY AND TURN IT AROUND!

Let's make Trump Nation GREAT AGAIN!!

Signed,
Donald J. Trump
Potentate of the CSA

Thank you very much for your support, young man.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
~~The President Speaks~~

Apparently people have some kind of issue with people joking about the LGBWTF community. What kind of losers get their panties twisted over this nonsense. The real worry is why none of the people have ever hit on ME. I'm lead to believe that all of this is just FAKE NEWS!

I mean, come on, look at me. Who WOULDN'T want to have a guy like this? Smart, sexy, handsome, powerful, rich - the kind of thing any gay guy would want to have for a boyfriend or husband.

But I haven't been hit on by any of them, which leads me to believe that, simply, they're non-existent. That's right. Gay people don't exist. It's simply more B.S. propaganda from CNN trying to steer our country in the wrong direction, and I'm NOT having IT!

Let me be quite clear - if any gay people existed in this country, then OBVIOUSLY I would have been hit on NUMEROUS times already! Heck, even those lesbians - I could change their sexual identities in 6.0 seconds. I mean, LOOK at this D*CK I have! NO ONE would EVER turn it down! It's YUUUGE.

That said, very few WOMEN have hit on me as well, other than my wives. This leads me to believe that, apart from them, women are also non-existent in this country. The ones you see are transgenders, all of them. More CNN creations to tear this country apart.

It's disgusting and appalling and I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!! IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY AND TURN IT AROUND!

Let's make Trump Nation GREAT AGAIN!!

Signed,
Donald J. Trump
Potentate of the CSA
You do a very poor impersonation of me. The worst. The worst in history.

YOU"RE FIRED!