Animal, Floyd, and Janice

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: The decision which could never be made

Originally posted by Amy
You never know your luck Bryon - Janice and Mokey might be very understanding women and share you between them :smile:
That's true! Yay! Actually, I could see that happenin', them bein' pretty understandin'...

Then we could all move to Utah and be okay! Yay! :big_grin:

LOL!

grail

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The decision which could never be made

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Then we could all move to Utah and be okay!
okay...gotta jump in here...

for the record, the whole utah/mormon/multiple wives bull is just that.

anyone who says that they are Mormon, and that entitles them to multiple wives...is not really Mormon

and it's really annoying to those of us that had to suffer through the "how many wives does your dad have" question when people say that...even as a joke...

i may not be a "practicing" Mormon anymore...but it's an insult to those that are...and many of the best people i know are...

*gets off soapbox*

that is all...

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I remeber Floyd refering to Janice as his "Old Lady" once or twice (could just be my imagination though) and as far as where Animal lives I have a theory:

See, I used to be a light/sound tech for a Rock/Funk band. We had a converted School bus for out of town gigs and the back end of the bus had a "cage welded into it about eight feet deep to store all of the PA/light equipment in it and we knew several other bands who had very simular setups. So I conjecture that Animal is kept in the back of the EM bus to guard the equipment when the band's not playing.

J~

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hairfarmer
I'm pretty sure I remeber Floyd refering to Janice as his "Old Lady" once or twice (could just be my imagination though)
Well, he referred to her as his "main squeeze" to Pearl Bailey, I don't remember him ever sayin' "old lady", though...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Re: Beau,

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Well of course
Though I wish it were me instead of Floyd, and I could have Mokey as well...
Wo-o-ow! Bigamy with Muppets! Man You guys are the coolest and freakiest people I've ever met! :big_grin:

I just can't see them married, and having little baby hippies. Maybe Like Darma's Parents on Darma and Greg (an example! I hate that show, and they're the only Hippy couple I can think of) only a zillion times more entertaining (oops... 0 x a zillion is still zero.. let's just add one THEN multiply!).

I can't see them all fat and old (without screaming in terror) yelling at each other ala Frank and Estelle Costanza (Seinfeld, however, I LOVE).

It's probably one of those "Cartoon Couples" (even though they are Puppets) who go together but aren't so good with commitment!

But someone has to take care of Animal! He'd probably destroy his own house or something!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they have a problem with commitment...they just know that they're meant for each other, "fer sure", and they're pretty comfy with where they are right now. :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well its okay By, you know ol buddy Cantus will take Mokey off your hands for ya. :wink:

I thinkt the Mayhem all live together, from place to place. I think that Janice and Floyd are just like best friends...nothing more. Here is Animals story:

Animal was a baby with the rest of the Muppets. After they aged and left Nannie, he was sent to a special learning center to improve his speech and posture. Well, he went for a while, but really didn't like it and ran away. His clothes got tattered and his facial hair grew wildly. He was then rescued by Nigel of Sex and Violence. He was his pet for a while, until it was realized that he had amazing talent on the drums. During Sex and Violence he was caged anyway...which is probably why Nigel didn't host the Muppet show (Human/Animal rights groups hounding him and all..:big_grin: hehe). He was inducted into the EM, and from that day forward he would always be his own...thing. :big_grin:

[I know what Brian Henson said about Nigel hosting TMS, so don't try to act all smarter than me and post it..:big_grin:]

So there ya have it. :smile:

-Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bah,

Everyone knows that whole Muppet Babies thing was made up, the true story goes like this.

Animal was born in the Jungle where his Mother could not think of a better name for him, and because he was an animal. At an early age his parents discovered his great talent for Drums and ripping up furniture. SO they sent him to a druming school which drumed him to near strvation, when Cookie Monster came and rescued him in exchange for a cookie. After living with Cookie for a couple of days, Kermit, (a friend of Cookie) took Animal to join the band on his show.

So there YOU have it.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well its okay By, you know ol buddy Cantus will take Mokey off your hands for ya. :wink: I think tthe Mayhem all live together, from place to place. I think that Janice and Floyd are just like best friends...nothing more.
Okay Matt, 1st of all, HANDS OFF MY MOKEY!! :mad:

And 2nd of all, how can you say that Floyd and Janice are only "best friends and nothing more"?! :eek: :frown: I mean, there's just too much evidence against that!

Really!

There is!

They kiss each other, he calls her his "main squeeze", she calls him "hon"/"honey", he says she's "my woman" in TMM, Frank Oz himself refers to 'em as a couple...it's just too obvious, man. :wink: Well, to most people, anyway. :stick_out_tongue:

:big_grin:

And yeah, I'm with Beauregard...the Muppet Babies thing never actually happened in true Muppet history. :rolleyes:

I like ya Matt, I'm just tryin' to straighten ya out. :stick_out_tongue: