1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal, Floyd, and Janice

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

OoOoHhH Byron, them there sound like fightin' words! :D

Ya know, I'm just going on what I remember. A further study of the Janice/Floyd relationship could turn up different results. I think I'll do my thesis paper on it. :D ;) :p

As for the MB thing, I don't care what you all think, that's my version and I'ma stickin' to it yankee...now get off my lawn 'for I blast ya one!

-Matt
  2. Uh, excuse me?! "YANKEE?!" "YANKEE?!?!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

I live in Kentucky thank you very much, and I am 100% true southernness! So is Sister Byron! :mad:

We understand things the way Blanche Devereaux does... :p

WELCOME TO THE SOUTH, Y'ALL!!

:D
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  3. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

You Know, Bry, if you had to choose, I'd go with Mokey, who isn't taken!
  4. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

That would be to easy/logical just to go with the one who isn't taken :)

But Janice doesn't come across as someone who is going to cheat on her boyfriend to go with Bryon (Sorry Mate!!) Inless she is in to all that 'free love' etc stuff :)
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Here's a way to settle it then:

I'LL take Janice, and anybody else can have Mokey. :)

FOZ
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You'll be in for it now Foz.

Besides you'll have to fight Floyd for her!!!
  7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Hey, I've got an idea. You take Janice (and Mokey), and I'll take Floyd, mwahahahaha.

I'm a dork, I know.;)
  8. Fozzie Bear

Well, it looks like 2 people have agreed (somewhat) that I should have Janice. Thus, she is now mine. Sorry Floyd, Sorry Byron!!

FOZ
  9. anathema

anathema Active Member

Grrr...
  10. Fozzie Bear

"Grrr..."

That's the same thing Janice said!!

11. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Maybe that was before Janice got her voice back. Though the voice she got wasn't all that good. They must find someone to do Janice (I know what you're thinking and you should stop :p )
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i'm not the person to judge that....;)

but i know who is

Sarah
  13. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with that. Bryan's wasn't really that good. I think maybe Adam Hunt or some female pupateer should give her a try.

Floyd hasn't been seen too often lately either. Jerry is still around to perform him, so overall they should bring back "Floyd and Janice."
  14. No, they are still together---just as strong as ever.

Floyd never said Janice wasn't groovy anymore. Somebody asked him if he and Janice were "still tight", and he answered, "Janice ain't so tight anymore! :D ", which is a very much "adult humor" thing to say.

They still get their groove on, maaan!

:p
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I have a confession to make. I could never figure out what that ment..
  16. I have a confession to make. I can't tell you what it means in a family-friendly forum.
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  17. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Awww, c'mon. We won't tell anybody. Lol.
  18. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

I had a theory, (based on absolutely nothing), that Janice once dated Zoot, but moved on to his friend Floyd. It ws always a funny idea to me.
    "Why did you date ZOOT?"
    "WELL, like, he was someone I could rully talk to, like, he rully listened to me...You know?"
    "Riiiiiiiiiight." :rolleyes:
    It's a theory, anyway.
    But, ON topic, I always figured all the Mayhem band members all lived together in a run-down apartment, unless of course you wanna go for the Muppet Boardinghouse idea!!!
  19. Fozzie Bear

Floyd said she wasn't "so tight no more" meaning that they are a very close couple. :p

I never wondered where they lived, but the boading house idea in MFS works for me. Otherwise, I figured they were in the EM Bus the whole time travelling from gig to gig.

FOZ
  20. Actually Manda, you can base that on some'in'...

Really!

You can!

See, in Season 1, Janice was with Zoot, and not Floyd yet---they were often paired in "At the Dance" and a sketch here and there.

I guess they realized they worked better as groovy friends, and she and Floyd rully started to dig each other in Season 2...

Oh, wow!