1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal, Floyd, and Janice

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Active Member

Yes they are obviously a couple I don't think janice calls him 'honey' for no reason and plus they're very cuddly with each other
  2. JazzyAlphabet

JazzyAlphabet Active Member

I think Animal and Janice should be a couple.
  3. Janice+Floyd<3

Mm nah I tot can't see janice without Floyd and Floyd without janice
  4. Dr TeethFan

Dr TeethFan Active Member

I don't think any of the muppets have their own home,if you have seen The Muppets 2011,there is one scene where all of them are sleeping in hammocks at the theater so basically the theater is their home,usually ALL of the Muppets tell Animal what to do"Sit,Heel" but Floyd does it the most,also Floyd and Janice aren't married or else She would be called Janice Pepper but some people consider them a couple.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  5. Janice+Floyd<3

They def have to be a couple! I dont they sit around holding hands,flirting and calling each other 'my main squeeze','mama' and 'honey' for no reason if they're aren't a couple then that'd be really weird
  6. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

I think Floyd and Janice aren't married now,but they are ,,fer sure"a very sweet couple!

Ok,someone said:,,They are only best friends".Good,in TMM they hold hands in the beginning and Janice called Floyd ,,honey".And in some TMS episodes(pearl bailey)they showed,that they are a couple!:sing: :flirt:
  7. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

They're for sure rully not married, there'd at least be some mention in the nearly 40 years they've been around, but they are still for sure rully a couple. It seems that even though Animal's Floyd's bandmate, that Floyd is his caretaker.