Animal, Floyd, and Janice

WiGgY

Reaction score
Maybe that was before Janice got her voice back. Though the voice she got wasn't all that good. They must find someone to do Janice (I know what you're thinking and you should stop :stick_out_tongue: )

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'm not the person to judge that....:wink:

but i know who is

Sarah

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Maybe that was before Janice got her voice back. Though the voice she got wasn't all that good. They must find someone to do Janice (I know what you're thinking and you should stop )
I have to agree with that. Bryan's wasn't really that good. I think maybe Adam Hunt or some female pupateer should give her a try.

Floyd hasn't been seen too often lately either. Jerry is still around to perform him, so overall they should bring back "Floyd and Janice."

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppet Pro
I don't Think Floyd & Janice Are Together Anymore.

If You Remember Floyd saying at Muppet Fest , that Janie isn't groovy anymore.
No, they are still together---just as strong as ever.

Floyd never said Janice wasn't groovy anymore. Somebody asked him if he and Janice were "still tight", and he answered, "Janice ain't so tight anymore! :big_grin: ", which is a very much "adult humor" thing to say.

They still get their groove on, maaan!

:stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Floyd never said Janice wasn't groovy anymore. Somebody asked him if he and Janice were "still tight", and he answered, "Janice ain't so tight anymore! :big_grin: "
I have a confession to make. I could never figure out what that ment..

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I had a theory, (based on absolutely nothing), that Janice once dated Zoot, but moved on to his friend Floyd. It ws always a funny idea to me.
"Why did you date ZOOT?"
"WELL, like, he was someone I could rully talk to, like, he rully listened to me...You know?"
"Riiiiiiiiiight." :rolleyes:
It's a theory, anyway.
But, ON topic, I always figured all the Mayhem band members all lived together in a run-down apartment, unless of course you wanna go for the Muppet Boardinghouse idea!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Floyd said she wasn't "so tight no more" meaning that they are a very close couple. :stick_out_tongue:

I never wondered where they lived, but the boading house idea in MFS works for me. Otherwise, I figured they were in the EM Bus the whole time travelling from gig to gig.

FOZ

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I had a theory, (based on absolutely nothing), that Janice once dated Zoot, but moved on to his friend Floyd. It ws always a funny idea to me.
Actually Manda, you can base that on some'in'...

Really!

You can!

See, in Season 1, Janice was with Zoot, and not Floyd yet---they were often paired in "At the Dance" and a sketch here and there.

I guess they realized they worked better as groovy friends, and she and Floyd rully started to dig each other in Season 2...

Oh, wow!

:big_grin: