1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal Knockoff on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Puppetplanet, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Yeah but I felt alittle nasty making a profit out of someone elses work, but they cost me money to build etc, im not making up excuses just letting people out there who think im a terrible person that i'm actually a good guy too :)
  2. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Make me a Red Fraggle and I'll call you anything you want. *laughing*
  3. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

what beaker and sam???
  4. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

well i got a request via email by a few people to make some, but i am no longer talking publically about making my puppets "wink wink"
  5. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

OOOOHHHH, SHHHHHhhhhhh, I get it. ;)
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Something someone else made once.
  7. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

do u have pics of the :eek: and :attitude: somewhere?
  8. Fozzie Bear

On a disc somewhere; but the originator of those fan made art pieces likely has the links still, and posts here at MC still.

You might run a search for it in the archives. They looked great!
  9. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

Keeermit,

Go back through the forums and do a search. I can't remember exactly what the thread was titled but you should be able to find it. They were made by Bork Bork.

Btw, did you get my last email. Like your website!!!

Fragglerockr

;)

Hey guys....just went back and found the old thread. The page that Anders had hosting his pics is not valid anymore...so he'll either have to repost them or will have to email them to you.

Later!!!
  10. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

I have the pictures stored on my computer, if someone would like to host them for people to see, contact me and I can email them out.
  11. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I'll post the pics of Beaker & Sam later on today. Yeah, about my site...well i was going to update it...hmmm...just haven't had the time just yet. But i can put the pics up. Just need some sleep first :-D
  12. Rugby

Rugby Member

Keeermit, you are one of the best things to happen to the puppetry part of this forum in quite a while. I read in one of your posts that you are planning on doing a 'how to' section on your web site. YOU, sir, ROCK!

:)

Awesome puppets! Wish I had them! What is so cool is that you did what I have always wanted to do. I tried doing a Grover, but he didn't quite turn out right. Well, he had a red lip, spoon eyes and he was blue.
    ;)

I'll be emailing you about something soon. :)
  13. Ryan

Ryan New Member

I did a Green Grover last year. Turned out looking OK, not great. Turns out Grover's a hard puppet to capture.
  14. Fozzie Bear

Pictoors!!! Lol!!
  15. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

I AM NOT A SHRIMP.....I AM A KING PRAWN OK!! :rolleyes: