Animal Knockoff on Ebay

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mine is bigger, so there! :stick_out_tongue: I also have fuzzy nose glasses and a horn.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm. Well, okay then, but...um...mine only cost almost $5. Gee, I remember when rubber chickens were only $3.00.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
What do you need to spend money on muley for? What does he need?
Foam, fur, glue, felt, Fun Foam, wire, pipe warmers, clothes, music...raisin bran...

I have to make like 5 more Muleys and at least 2 of each of the other 8 characters from the Muley comix.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
As to whether or not it was legal to sell the puppets i made hadn't even entered my head until i came across several muppet forums around the world that were discussing my puppets.
I built a Mahna-Mahna puppet that I was originally going to Ebay off as fan-made cloth sculpture; but, in the midst of something else going on I asked my fellow Muppet co-horts how they'd feel if I did something like that, and they weren't too responsive :concern: , so I used it instead as a trade for some videos I wanted.

Maybe you can offer it up as part of a trade for some old Muppets merchandise, movies, or something?

Quite personally, you can just drop it in the mail to me and I'll take good care of it for you. :zany:

Beebers

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Gee, I remember when rubber chickens were only $3.00.
Me too, it's shocking, but one can still attend any wedding reception and get rubber chicken for free lol.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW, Keeermit, if nobody's done it yet, Welcome to Muppet Central! Once you hit Senior Membership, you can use the over-sized jacuzzi out back!! But everyone is welcome to use the self-service soft-serve Ice Cream bar in the kitchen.

Ryan

Reaction score
About the tapes Kevin, still working on them...I'm usually not this bad with trades, but school is getting hectic. Sorry :frown: