Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Anyway, it makes you wonder how hard the Farrelly Brothers twisted Jim Carry's arm to break his "no sequels" rule.
Well I figure either he needed money or he was doing someone else a favor.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know but the new Dumb and Dumber looks kind of good to me, and I can't wait to see if Jim Carry can still be as funny as he once was.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You know, I don't know if this falls into the category, but The Three Stooges ( 2012) was not very good, and I don't know if that was because of the actors, the directors, I don't know.... ( Hey, that was directed by the Farrelly Brothers, and it sucked!! Another reason why that new Dumb and Dumber movie is going to suck. I may be wrong, but I doubt it..)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know but the new Dumb and Dumber looks kind of good to me, and I can't wait to see if Jim Carry can still be as funny as he once was.
I'd recommend just renting "The Amazing Burt Wonderstone." He's actually pretty funny in that one, especially if you really don't dig Chris Angel. I mean, that film is pretty freaking biting towards him (that's the character Jim plays).

You know, I don't know if this falls into the category, but The Three Stooges ( 2012) was not very good, and I don't know if that was because of the actors, the directors, I don't know.... ( Hey, that was directed by the Farrelly Brothers, and it sucked!! Another reason why that new Dumb and Dumber movie is going to suck. I may be wrong, but I doubt it..)
I never really cared much for the Farrelly Brothers. The one film they made I actually liked was Osmosis Jones, and mostly for the animated sequences... though Chris Elliot and Bull Murray were good in the live action bits, but they're usually good in everything anyway. I would have given the Stooges movie a shot (couldn't be as bad as a Joe Besser short), but didn't.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Oh, believe me, that movie sucked more than a Joe Besser short, because of the same reason Annie is going to suck when it comes out: MODERN REFERENCES WHEN IT'S A REMAKE OF A OLD FRANCHISE AND/OR OLD MOVIE!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Annie couldn't suck any more. It's a proven fact. :halo:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Ughhh..... I KNOW, RIGHT!!!!!!!! MY MOM LOVED THE MOVIE, AND I WAS ALL LIKE, " WHA???????" THEN, WHEN SHE SAW THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEW MOVIE, SHE GOT ALL EXCITED, AND I WAS STILL LIKE, " WHA???????"

Drtooth

Reaction score
If you've seen the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, you'd think twice about that.
Counterpoint! Sonic Underground! Or if you want to get technical...every video game movie ever made with like 2 exceptions, maybe. Unless you count the Street Fighter anime movies. Those are pretty tight. There's potential for a GOOD Mario movie out there, but Nintendo would refuse to let it see the light of day. Seriously, just let Archie publish a freakin' Mario comic. What they've done for Sonic and Mega Man have been epic.

I do agree that the Stooges Movie was ruined by certain modern day bits, but none so much as Jersey Shore... just as those scumbags were at minute 14 of their 15. That goes to show how not that good the Farrellys are.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do agree that the Stooges Movie was ruined by certain modern day bits, but none so much as Jersey Shore... just as those scumbags were at minute 14 of their 15. That goes to show how not that good the Farrellys are.
Lol, oh yes, I remember seeing that movie when someone was watching it on their portable DVD player on the bus. When the Jersey Shore people came on, my first thought was "Desperate sell out, much?" :stick_out_tongue: