Another TV Land Outrage!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think a few actually have.
Which is why I'm still predicting that Seinfeld will find itself way to TV Land eventually. Heck, during the TV Land awards all these years, Seinfeld actors, characters, episodes, etc had been nominated for awards.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And it doesn't help when some audiences eat up the drivel they put out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Which is why I'm still predicting that Seinfeld will find itself way to TV Land eventually. Heck, during the TV Land awards all these years, Seinfeld actors, characters, episodes, etc had been nominated for awards.
I could see this happening.

And it doesn't help when some audiences eat up the drivel they put out.
But as long as people are eating it up then it will always be on and there will be an audience for it for better or for worse.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I could see this happening.

But as long as people are eating it up then it will always be on and there will be an audience for it for better or for worse
And for some of us, it's worse. XD

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You would go crazy if you did.
Not really. What people love can be taken extremely seriously. I mean, each different religion takes itself seriously (as those of us with religious beliefs can attest to), each fan of a specific thing takes their fandom seriously (as we do), and each person obviously takes the love received and sent towards that person's friends and family--online or off--seriously.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sure! But you can't take every dumb show that comes on the "boob tube" that way.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
LOL! To some they do but to each his or her own I guess.:coy:
True that. A lot of us wouldn't really care for the Disney Tweens, but some us do--at least--respect them, even if we dislike their shows. But yet, some of us us do respect them and like their shows (not me, personally). And still others don't respect the Tweens for what their popularity has done to other franchises and don't care for their shows at all (this is me all over). XD It's a preference thing. ^_^